~21~

Author's Pov:
Hola peeps! I am back again and this time I will be updating two chapters for every three days. Vote and Comment if you like the story!!

***°***

I looked up to see him with confidence and sincerity. I felt so hurt when he was silent after revealing my past to him. It pained me to have the thought of Jimin considering me low. My heart was almost shattered when I thought he was judging me or pitying me. But his kiss told me the otherwise. I was like trying to wipe away all my pain and being poured with love.

And his confession told it all. He doesn't pity me nor is he judging me. I could only see love and confidence in his tone. I held his face and drew him close feeling his uneven and hot breath fanning on my face.

"Are you sure Jimin ah?", I looked at him with a questioning gaze. I am not really sure if a person is loving me. I felt like a dream when he confessed to me.

"I love you Yuri ah. And not because of your story. I knew my heart only beats for you. I knew those butterflies tickling me inside only around you. And I feel so magical and enraptured only with you Yuri ah. I want to hug you, kiss you and ruffle your long red hair. I want to cuddle with you now and for the rest of my life with you Yuri ah. I want a forever with you Yuri ah. I love you so much", he confessed with firmness and with profound emotion.

I got teary eyed at his revelation and my heart jumped in ecstasy. Thinking about my importance in his life made me internally squeal in joy. I buried my face in his chest and hugged him tight. I cried on his shirt being guilty for misunderstanding him and yelling at him. I cried for mistaking his love for pity.

I could feel his fingers slowly sliding through my hair and his kisses on my hair. His small actions make me feel so loved and pampered. I clutched onto him more inhaling his scent which is my favourite now.

"Jimin", I called him as I pulled out of the hug while he looked at me with an adoring gaze.

"I love you too", I confessed and his eyes widened. I didn't confess it because he did it first. I never met a man like him and I doubt if I would meet someone like that. The way he adores me, the way he respects me, none of the men I met did that. Like his heart, mine also beats only for him. His cheesy talks, his perverted dialogues and his appealing love could never be matched and I got so used to them that a life without him is something imaginable right now.

"You heard it right Jimin. I love you with all my heart", I spoke from my heart without a doubt. He's the man I can depend on for my entire life. His eyes glistened and he hugged me tight. This idiot is even crying for that. Such a child he is.

I ruffled his hair and hugged him tight. I could hear him sniffing and chuckled at that. He is a kid, more like my kid. We stayed like that for a minute and I pulled out looking at him.

"Thank you so much", he blurted and I raised myself to peck his lips.

"I should be the one thanking you for entering my life and for bearing my troublesome self", I spoke and he let out a smile. He brushed his nose against mine and I let out a giggle at his actions.

"Is my Jimin still crying?", I asked him playfully.

"I am not crying", he spoke and I chuckled at how cute he looked while saying that.

"Aww, you look so cute like a small kid", I pinched his nose and he gave out a frown making me laugh.

"I am not a kid", he whined with his cute voice and I tittered at him. He looked at me for a minute and smirked. I didn't understand why he is doing that. And before I could contemplate his looks, my legs were in air. I looked at Jimin smirking as he lifted me in his arms carrying me to his bed.