~13~

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! I am back again and thank you all for reading this story. Please keep supporting me❤

***°***

"Are you feeling better now?", Dad asked me this question for the umpteenth time until now.

"I am fine dad. Look at me. I am perfectly well", I showed him a wide smile and he ruffled my hair. He served me bacon and eggs and I just adored the aroma of the dish in front of me. The eggs were scrambled and I could smell the spices. No wonder he loves cooking.

That day when I cried coming home, I was out of breath remembering the dreadful events of my past. I felt a pang of pain in every part of my body and I just collapsed on the floor. I don't know how, but I woke up in the hospital and it was him again.

Dad told me how worried he was when he found me unconscious on the floor. He had work in the area and thought of visiting me on the way. And when he saw me in that condition, he rushed me to the hospital. The doctor revealed that I had heavy stress and the whole body reacted to it.

The pain I got was exactly like the one they gave me. It hurts so much to tolerate that. I was discharged the next day and Dad decided to stay for a few days to check on me. I insisted that I didn't want to attend school and he agreed right away.

I wondered why he agreed to it so fast. I thought he would ask me not to skip my school and give a lecture about it. He asked me if I had any problems with the school or the friends and I shook my head in negation. I got really cool friends though I had a really bitter fight with one of them.

He left to work in the morning and didn't forget to cook lunch for me. I got to know more of him in these few days. He is a Prosecutor and a well-known one. He is also on news channels at times. I don't know because I have never watched news.

He comes back by evening and takes me out for a walk as if I am a small kid. I didn't complain it though, he looked really happy when we did that. We even went to shopping and he let me waste all his money.

He works overnight and told me that he has a very important case in his hand, so he must work very hard on it. But I couldn't drink at all in the week because of him. He told me to go to the bar if I wanted to but I just didn't want him to worry if I get carried to my house because of a guy.

Dad bought the alcohol bottles himself and we drank together, just lightly though. I still wonder the reason why he adopted me and showered this golden lifestyle. A life full of freedom and hope. Why me out of all? It always bothers me but I can't ask him that for the love he shows.

These few days, we bonded well and I could call ourselves more of a father and daughter. He lost his wife as she contacted with a disease and I felt sorry for him. He never mentioned about his children, so I don't think I have siblings.

Today he must go back as he has so much work pending but he was so worried about me. I assured him a million times that I am all fine. He made lunch and walked to the door and asked me to take care of myself. I waved him a bye and wished him good luck on his case.

It is a Sunday and I will get bored again. I crashed on the couch and switched on the TV. As I switched the channels, a person name Park Jimin crossed my mind. I hate him for that behaviour that day. Such an idiot he is.

I wish to share him everything but it isn't the right time. I want to confirm the safety of myself and only then, I can share it to him. I don't want to involve him in that mess. I drank very less alcohol as I was prescribed not to drink much alcohol for a few days.