~15~

Author's note:
Hola peeps! I am back with the next part. And Orange Candy is dropped. Do check it out now!! If you like this part, please do vote and comment. Stay safe everyone....

***°****

I woke up with a throbbing headache. It's been long that I had one like this. It is breaking my head again. Why do I have to drink like that? And what is that idiot Park Jimin doing when I drank so much? He promised me that he will stop me from drinking after 3 glasses.

Wait! It wasn't in the bar yesterday. I completely forgot about it. I had soju. Ugh! Why do I like drinking so much? I rushed to the bathroom feeling the urge to puke and threw up like a pathetic being. I held my hair so that they wouldn't make it uncomfortable for me.

I wish someone is there for me to hold me. Sadly, there is no one. I washed up after the dreadful vomiting. I rushed to the kitchen to make myself ginger lemon tea. Tears escaped my eyes with severe pain in my head.

I sipped the hot tea not caring about the burning water. As I drank it, I felt a bit relieved. Pain killers have side effects on me as I was experimented with a drug in the past year. I felt so miserable and helpless back then when they were dragging me to the laboratory.

It was hell. Everyone over there is a monster and once you are trapped in that prison, you can never come out until unless a miracle happens just like how it happened in my life. My body trembled at the thought of that hell. It was one pathetic place in this world.

Had dad not been there at that time and took me to the hospital, I would have been tortured to hell. I looked at my knuckles, I remember how they beat them with metal. It really pains a lot. And I sustained it an entire year because of my attitude.

Running away from that hell is the best thing and the riskiest thing I have ever done. Risky would be an understatement for that stunt of mine. I shook my head to drive those thoughts away from my mind as they only remind me of the pain.

I walked to my room to freshen up. I smell more like filth now. Half alcohol and half vomit, making it even worse. I washed myself thoroughly and let the hot water trace my body gushing a feeling of relaxation and warmth.

I came out with the towel wrapped around and changed myself into a camisole and shorts. I looked at the time and sighed as there is still two hours for me to go to school. It's been long and I am rather excited to go, more excited to meet Jimin and that alien.

My hair is still wet and the water drops were dripping from it making my back wet and also the floor. I am so lazy to dry it. Sitting under the fan to get it dried is the most boring thing to do and my hair takes more time than usual, it being long and stubborn.

I just ignored the wetness of my dear hair and walked to the kitchen to make myself something. An empty stomach really pains a lot and that one after a throw up need not be mentioned. Dad taught me some cooking tricks and the simple ones, the ones which doesn't include cutting and frying. I suck at them and no one could ever estimate the mess I could cause.

I made a simple egg toast sandwich and cut the fruits which dad bought two days back. Good that they are still fresh. I sat down under the fan with the breakfast served on the plate so I could also dry my hair at the same time.

I was about to eat my recipe and the door bell rang. I groaned in frustration and just opened the door hastily. Who visits at such an early hour?