~27~

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! This is almost ending, Oh my god!!! I  am not going to speak anything. Just enjoy reading now.

***°***

"Yuri, wake up. You told you will do something today", Eun Ae woke me up and I realized that we have to escape anyhow. More than that, this evidence with me should be gone to the court now.

"Won't you girls come for the exercise?", a man shouted from the door and Eun Ae told him that we will be coming soon.

"This is a new place Eun Ae. I don't know where the gates are located", I spoke and she sighed.

"Yuri, I will go to the morning routine and you try to locate the possibilities ", she spoke and I shook my head in negation. They have changed the location very recently and there is a huge possibility of checking if all the people are present or not. And me being a popular figure for running away is an added disadvantage.

"No Eun Ae, that would only cause unnecessary attention towards us. And we could never escape out of this place. Only someone could come to us", I spoke to her and she nodded. We walked to the ground floor.

The buildings will be mostly like a hotel so, there would be floors and lobbies. To the outer world, this just looks like a hotel, but it is one fucking sex jail which tortures poor women.

"What's going on?", I asked when the girls around are whispering among themselves creating a buzz sound. They were circled around something and I walked along to the place where it is even more crowded.

"Do you think you can escape after entering here?", a man yelled. I guess he is the Master. That man is called Master since he is the head of this filthy business. And he is the same one who recognised me in the party in Jimin's bar and the same person who talked to me yesterday. A murky scumbag.

"He must have got something. That guts!!", another man's voice was heard.

"He is a high school student. Must have come for someone he loves", that filthy bastard voiced out and I am curious about whom they are talking about. I pushed the crowed and walked to the front and Eun Ae followed me. I reached the spot and my jaw dropped at the sight.

"Jimin", I yelled and was caught by Eun Ae and a guard. I want to run to him. Why is he tied up like that?

"Jimin", I yelled and tried to pull out of the hold. Tears were streaming down my face looking at him in such a state. His mouth was filled with blood indicating that he was punched in the jaw. He was tied up to the chair with ropes. I know I am being located but I don't know Jimin will be coming to fetch me.

"Don't do anything to him", I shouted and the Master showed an evil grin. I wish to punch him straight on the face. I was trying to pull out but the force of them men was strong.

"Yuri", Jimin spoke in a faint voice and I could feel my heart shatter at the sight. I don't ever want him to involve in this.

"Please leave him", I looked at the master and he let out a sly laugh. Just like a wizard. Jimin has nothing to do with this.

"Ahhhh! I remember this is the same guy who ran along with you in that bar right?", he held Jimin's face and I clenched my fists. Try to hurt him again and I will kick him down. Jimin doesn't deserve any of this.

"Such confidence for teenage love huh? See what your love got to you", he mouthed with a devilish tone looking at Jimin. I cried looking at him. Please don't get him hurt. Please, I prayed.