~20~

Author's note:
H

ola peeps! I am with the next chappy and this one's finally revealing Yuri's past!! Hope you like it and wait!!! Dynamite is freaking awesome people and keep streaming army!! We need to reach the cap!!

***°***

"Let's run from here Jimin", she held my hand and started running from the bar. I could hear some men shouting and some footsteps. Wait! Why are they following us? We reached the entrance of the bar and I could see a girl being forcefully pushed into a van.

"Eun Ae", I yelled as soon as I saw her. She is pushing them but the men are more in number. I have to save her.

"I have to save her Yuri", I told to Yuri but she shook her head in negation.

"No Jimin, they will kill you. Please don't do that. We need to escape from here first", Yuri was panicking and her breathing rate is not at all good. I could feel her sweaty palms in contact with mine. Who are they and why are they doing this? Why are they taking Eun Ae away? My thoughts were disrupted when we heard the dogs barking.

"Shit! We need to hurry up Jimin. Please", I could see Yuri tearing up and her eyes are bloodshot in fear. I am not understanding anything. She clutched my hand tight and I took one glance at Eun Ae being helpless. I feel so guilty for not being able to save her.

We started running mindlessly and through different alleys. But the sounds of those dogs didn't stop. They are still following us. I looked at Yuri who was running as if she is fighting for life. Were they the monsters in her life?

It was midnight and the roads are isolated. We can't even get mixed with the crowds. Having no option, I ran along with her to my house. I knocked the door and hyung opened.

"Hyung, if anyone comes asking for us, just tell that you live alone, okay?", I told him and rushed along with Yuri to my room. He was speaking something but I couldn't hear anything as I was more in hurry to hide along with Yuri.

"Jimin, I don't want to go there. Please", she begged me and looked lifeless. I shushed her by placing the index finger on her lips. She was shivering like hell and I never saw her being this pathetic. I engulfed her whole frame in my arms pulling her close to my body.

"Nothing's going to happen Yuri ah, I am here with you. I will not let anyone take you away", I tried to assure her but nothing was working. She was still trembling and perspiring heavily. Her body turned cold and fear was evident in her eyes. I kept kissing her hairs assuring her the same, that I will never let anything happen to her.

On the other side, I am feeling guilty for not being able to save my friend from being taken away. I need to find who they are, what they want, what they did to Yuri and save Eun Ae. I just can't be in peace if I don't do that.

I could hear the door bell ringing and shushed Yuri, gesturing her not to speak anything. I put my ear at the door and I can clearly hear the voices.

"Did a guy in bartender outfit and a girl with long red hair come inside?", I heard a man's voice.

"I am sorry. I didn't see anyone like that", it was hyung.

"Could we please check?", the guy asked and I am scared now. What if they don't listen to hyung and come inside?

"I am sorry but may I know who you are? You need to have official permission to check my house and I can't let strangers invade my privacy", hyung stated confidently. Woah! Hyung is really doing good.