~17~

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! I am back again with the next part. Hope you enjoy this!!! Don't forget to vote and comment...

***°***

"I like you too Jimin", I finally confessed and looked at him trying to understand the indecipherable expression drawn on his face. Is he shocked or unhappy? I am not able to tell anything. Well, I am perfectly sober now. The rain made me feel sober and I remember everything that happened.

The kiss made me feel innumerable butterflies in my stomach and lit fireworks inside my cold body. I loved it when our breathing went in sync and the way we trailed our lips against each other drowned me into an ecstasy I have never felt in my entire laugh.

For once, I felt I was drowning in his charms and my mind went dizzy tasting him. A pink tint of blush rushed through my cheeks making it warm despite the cold droplets falling on my face. The wetness is only making the tension between us intense.

"Yuri, you are drunk", his voice snapped me out of my thoughts. He looked a bit disappointed, perhaps because I told him back those words when I am still drunk. Park Jimin, you are too innocent and cute to be ignored.

I pulled him close and drew him into another passionate kiss. I cupped his face tight while he held my waist in response. I am sure he was shocked at my sudden action but it didn't take him much time to reciprocate.

He went deep from soft in no time and his tongue trailed around mouth rougher than the previous one. I groaned as he did that and clutched his hair as tight as I can. I feel dizzy at the moment and let him dominate me. Losing to him could never be called a loss.

It was a longer kiss than I expected it to be. He parted in middle to suck my lower lip and continued with devouring my mouth again. I felt locked in his body and entangled in his cologne. His wet body pressed over mine is only igniting the wild fire inside me. Park Fucking Jimin, you are going to be the death of me.

He pulled out suddenly as if he was hit by something and I felt sad as the warmth of his lips faded. He was breathing heavily and so did me. He didn't look at me and searched for his umbrella frantically.

"I am so sorry. I am so sorry for taking advantage while you were drunk", he looked guilty and was almost in the verge of crying. He kept blabbering sorry and I sighed at this man. Be a man duh, you are seriously crying.

"Jimin", I called him but he looked so nervous and just looked away blurting sorry like a broken tape recorder. I called him continuously to look at me but he just kept on blurting his sorry. Ugh! I hate it. I knocked down his crotch to shut him down. He caught his lower part and winced in pain.

"What did you just do?", he yelped in pain. The intensity of the rain decreased but it is still pouring. I crossed my hands across my chest and watched him in pain. He just kissed me and instead of talking something romantic, he was blurting a fucking sorry for the kiss.

"Are you sober?", he asked his eyes widening in shock and I pulled him close with his collar. I am just so angry at him.

"I am sober since the time you pulled me for the kiss", I yelled at him and he looked as if he is thunderstruck.

"Now, leave me. You spoiled all the mood. I am going home", I spat at him but he yanked my arm and pulled me towards him. His partially exposed chest is driving me nuts, but still, I am mad at him.

"Did you tell those words?", he asked looking into my eyes and I just ignored him and stayed silent. He tightened his grip and asked again. I stayed silent making him more annoyed. He left me and flicked his hair back.