chapter 11

Guys, check out my new book PUNKS VERIFIED, it's a teen fiction and I assure you'll love it.

"What's that?" Nikki questioned immediately Lisha stepped into the house.

Lisha turned to the drawing that she hugged to her chest, she opened it and smiled, "It's a drawing." She walked into the living room before Nikki could think of responding.

After Jimi and Lisha got back to the living room earlier in the day, they went on chattering, Nikki's gaze didn't waver from them while others joined in the discussion, she'd been the only one left out which showed she hadn't been invited to the occasion, while she'd even tried to join in the discussion, Soil had hindered her and at the end she had to leave in annoyance.

Lisha dropped the drawing on a couch before opening her arms widely for Miracle, that gave Nikki the opportunity to pick up the drawing.

"This is a drawing of you?" It came out more like a question than a statement.

"Yeah," Lisha replied while stroking the giggling Miracle's hair.

"It's lovely, who made it?" She trailed her hand on the painting as she felt a flicker of admiration. She needed a drawing like that too, a real painting of her that could be hung up her wall.

"Gym."

Immediately Nikki swung her gaze up from the painting.

"You mean Jimi actually drew this?" She asked for confirmation and Lisha nodded.

"It's like my birthday gift," she dropped Miracle who walked to Gran who was just descending the stairs with gin in hand.

"But your birthday was more than a month ago," she protested and Lisha nodded before sitting by her.

"Yeah, it's a belated birthday gift," she proceeded to pick up the drawing from Nikki's laps but Nikki's hands still held on to it.

"I'm going up," Lisha told her.

She nodded in return and took another glance at the drawing before returning it to its owner.

"What's that?" Gran interjected before sitting on the two-seater with Miracle by her side.

Lisha opened her mouth to respond but Nikki did instead of her, "It's a drawing, Jimi made it."

Gran dropped the bottle of her gin on the centre table before talking, " Wow, that's so nice of him, I've always known that guy had a thing for you, he was only using Lisha to get to you."

Nikki laughed loudly and Lisha rolled her eyes, won de, they've started again, she picked up the drawing and turned it over to Gran's side.

Gran's brows creased as she stared at the painting, "This is Lisha."

"Yeah, it's me, he made it for me and not Nikki."

Nikki eyed her sister contemptuously as Gran smiled faintly, "Oh! I didn't know."

"You can't," Lisha pursed her lips before rising, she walked up to her room with the painting hugged to her chest.

Immediately she got into her room, she hung it on the wall and stared at it with a wide smile, the sound from her phone tore her gaze from it.

It was none other than Jimi, her smile increased, lately, her face tend to break into a wide smile whenever he called her, she jumped on her bed before picking the call.

After exchanging pleasantries, Soil spoke to her thanking her for showing up before returning the phone to Jimi, they talked for some minutes before Nikki as always interrupted.