Author's note

I'm really grateful to everyone who started this story with me, both the silent readers and the active readers, thanks a lot for sticking to the end.

Shout outs to:

Timilehin06- Thanks a lot for your votes and comments, you guys should check out her new book titled 'Just one Boost'. You'll surely enjoy it.

Testimony500- You're always disturbing me to update. Thanks a lot for that.

KoladeMotirola- Thanks for staying till the end, you guys should read her book 'The forsaken girl', you'll surely thank me.

Xase-faith TessyAustin Dhamzycute iyanuoluwa123 stellasuperstar AdeoluDaniel _Lehin unmask_reader Fame_lanky HardeKhemy1 queenose olaitanspecial evelynook GraceCrown peacesometre rhe_xxa Adedun600 tolulopemartha01 Yusuffkaosarat seniboy Toluwanijolly soluade S_Mheedah109 horlameethey Danny_humble Treasure291 Omotoyosi77 ishpep2 mzzyhomie

Your votes  and comments didn't go unnoticed thanks a bunch.

And yeah, there would he something like a sequel, not a sequel though 'cause it's going to be entirely different from this, it's going to be the story of their children and it's titled 'MUTING IT'. You can check it out on my profile but it won't be out until October though because I want to focus on 'Punks Verified' this month, if you haven't checked it out, just check my profile and yeah, the real punks Verified is just starting, so, get prepared for drama.

Let's do a quick survey before saying our final bye:

1. When did you feel like, "Ah, now the story has really begun?"

2. Which character would you like to meet?

3. What was the most suspenseful moment in the book?

4. If you had to pick one character to get rid of, who would you axe?

5. Finish this sentence, "I kept reading because..."

6. Drop your review.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖