chapter 26

Nikki kept on boiling with fury as she tapped her feet on their tiled floor, she'd just sighted Jimi dropping Lisha and had even seen them kiss each other. Lisha had left her car at her mechanic's workshop earlier in the morning after it developed a fault, so she had no other choice than to go with Jimi to MAPLE earlier in the day, so, when they closed at work, Jimi had to drop her home.

Immediately Lisha walked into the house with her dancing smiles, Nikki attacked her.

"What was all that about?" shouted Nikki while trying so hard to contain her anger as her leg and hands shook in a palsy of rage.

Lisha looked down at her sister with her smile not reducing, "You didn't even welcome me at all."

Nikki scoffed, "And why would I welcome you? You didn't sleep home last night only to come home this evening, not only did you come home late, I saw you guys kissing out there."

Lisha tittered as she pulled off the French heels she'd worn on a green sweetheart gown, the heels had been killing her, and for the fact that she had to climb the stairs, she decided it was best for her to pull it off.

"Answer me!" Nikki barked as she got up from her sitting position while following her sister.

Lisha turned back to her, "You saw everything yourself, so, what other response do you want from me?"

Nikki screwed her eyes shut, "I wasn't imagining seeing you guys out there," she pointed her hand at the door before opening her eyes.

"Yeah, you weren't," Lisha confirmed as she proceeded to walk away but Nikki pulled her back.

"Tell me, it's not what I'm thinking, did you sleep at his place last night?" She yelled.

Lisha chuckled, "Calm your nerves down, it's not good for your health."

"Answer me now!"

Lisha leaned closer to her, "It's definitely what you're thinking, I slept at my boyfriend's place last night."

Immediately the words came out Lisha's mouth, a resounding also landed on her face.

Gran and Miracle gasped at this while Lisha opened her mouth widely at the contact before her palm touched her cheeks.

"Did you…" she was wordless with shock.

"Yes, and I'll do that one…" the hot twin slap from Lisha cut her short as her head made ringing sounds for some seconds before she gained her stance.

Holding onto her cheeks with both hands, she dashed her sister a scowl as fury twisted inside her.

"You slapped me?"  She asked as her voice shook with resentment embedded in it.

Lisha hissed as she turned to leave but Nikki pulled her back with her braided hair.

"Let go of me!" Lisha shrieked but Nikki went on to pull her hair harder, Gran decided to intervene, she rushed to them but as she got into their middle in an attempt to stop Nikki, Nikki pushed her away and that act made her stagger to the back.

A whimper escaped Miracle's mouth as she stared at Gran's body at the edge of the stairs, her head had hit the sharp end of the stairs and blood gushed out of her head.

"You've killed Gran," Nikki shouted as she let go of Lisha's hair and stared at Gran's body in shock, she was immobilized and speechless as she watched her daughter shaking Gran.

Lisha gained her stance ,"What are..." The words got stuck in her throat as she watched Gran's almost lifeless body, instantly, she rushed over to her.