chapter 15

TEENS ON POINT is now published on Goodnovels as a paid book. I want you to please check it out, drop a review and ratings, it matters a lot and for those who still want to read it, you can just click on the link on my message board.

If the link goes haywire, just search for it on Goodnovels app and if you don't have the app, you can just download or search for their website on Google. It really means a lot to me. Thanks

The resounding applause stopped immediately Lisha got to her seat with a smile on her face. The models had just finished the fashion exhibition, it was an exhibition for the ready-to-wear designs mainly for Christmas and just as expected Lisha's design drew more attention.

"You're really talented," Jimi said and Lisha gave him a punch in the shoulder. Lisha had been heading towards the elevator when he caught up with her.

"Me? Talented? What's that?" She pointed at her chest and Jimi shook his head while rubbing his shoulder.

"But why is your hand so hard?" He asked while wrinkling his nose as he straightened up.

"Don't know," she threw her hand in the air before entering the elevator while Jimi followed suit.

"Tomorrow is the welcome party right?" Lisha turned to him.

"Yeah."

"Okay, so, did your younger brother just wake from his slumber or what?"

Jimi squeezed his face, "What do you mean?"

"Like, did he just know he should come back to Nigeria or what, Abi, why the sudden welcome, someone you're not even meant to throw a welcome party for, I'm sure he'll just be as spoilt as you," Lisha rambled and all Jimi could give as a response was a chuckle.

"Did something get stuck in your throat abi why did you chuckle?"

He chortled yet again, "You know, you're somehow unfathomable."

"It's your duty to understand me, so, answer my question," she eyed him from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet.

"Well, he went there for his studies."

Lisha nodded, "Oh, but why Luxembourg?"

"I'm not sure," he replied succinctly.

"Don't worry, I'll ask him myself when he gets back, first thing tomorrow, take me to him," she said with a smirk and Jimi smiled.

"Why should I take you to him?"

Lisha gave a long hiss before responding, "Don't worry, it's not like I can't go myself."

Jimi protested, "But…"

Lisha cut him short with her raised palm, "Where is Mark? It's been like years since I set my eyes on him."

Jimi's lips stretched into an amused smile, "You saw Mark yesterday, so, how did it turn to years?"

She pouted, "Whatever, you know, since he started dating Kemi, he seems somehow distant? Do you think Kemi is overprotective or is she the one that incited him against me?"

Jimi couldn't help the cackle that escaped his mouth, "Do you realize I'm her twin brother?"

"And so?" She pursed her lips before the door opened, she walked out the elevator but not without dashing him a  glare.

Lisha didn't have any other thing to do, so, she just picked up her bag from her office and drove straight home.

Nikki hadn't arrived yet when she got home, after swapping greetings with Gran and Miracle, she went up to her room, dumped the bag on her bed, had a shower before going back downstairs where she met Gran and Miracle still watching the cartoon she'd met them watching earlier.