c9

LEONDRA POV

me and leona was packing her clothes to go to hailey house and then we were done and i was sitting on her bed and leona was standing up looking at me and said "mommy are u gonna b ok ?" .

"yes baby and ur gonna be ok bc haikey dont play ab u" i said laughing alil .

she smiled and said "i miss dada" .

"me 2 baby" i said .

she looked down and i said rubbing her arm "hey hey dont cry" .

she sniffles i know my child when she sniffles shes crying .

"awww come here baby" i said with my arms out .

she came into my arms and i hugged her and said "everything is gonna be fine" .

leona was her daddy's girl like they would always go out and other stuff and hearing that her father died when shes 3 is terrible . i know hailey a gangster so if she found out who kill my baby chileeeee ... im going ham on all of them .

40 MINUTES LATER

me and leona watching spongebob squarepants in the living and then my phone rung and i checked it .

hailey 🥰 - im outside

me - Ok.

"come leona" i said getting up .

she got up and grabbed 2 of her bags and i said "u want me to carry them" .

"no mommy i got it" she said walking to the door .

thats my baby .

i opened the door and leona walked to her car and opened the door from leona and hailey said "heyyyyy" .

"hi hailey" leona said clicking her seatbelt .

hailey rolled down the window in the passenger seat and i said "everything gonna b good ? like u need some money or something ?" .

"leondra im straight everything straight" she said .

"ok take care of my baby now" i said .

"i am promise" she said .

"bye baby mommy love u see you when u get home" i said looking at leona in the backseat from the window .

"bye mommy i love u 2" leona said .

i stood on the sidewalk and watched them pull off . when they were , leona waved goodbye and i did the same and hailey honked her horn . i walked bck into the house and fell asleep right on the couch .

HAILEY POV

"so babygurl what u wanna do ?" i said driving .

"i dont know" leona said .

"so u dont have nothing on your mind of what you wanna do ?" i said .

"oh oh umm get our nails done" she said .

"u wanna get ur nails done ?" i said .

"yes" she said .

"ok we finna get our nails done but can my friend come along ?" i said .

"ur driving so its up to u hailey" she said .

"right but its it ok ? bc its ur idea" i said .

"yes it ok" she said .

"ok" i said .

20 MINUTES LATER

i pulled up to kamryn and quan crib . she bck over there but he sleep on the couch and she sleep upstairs in that comfortable ass mattress .