c49

JAMAL POV
LATER ON THAT NIGHT
excuse all mistakes 😭😭

i sent the addy to kemo and im still waiting outside .

a car came passed slowly and began shooting and i lost feeling of everything .

JAVARION POV
THE NEXT DAY
WELL MORNING

"bae" i said grabbing haikey shoulder as she sleep .

"what ?" she said lowly .

"come on and eat" i said .

"ima eat later" she said turning her head to me .

her pretty ass .

"u gonna eat now" i said .

"mmcht ok" she said .

i gave her the plate of eggs , bacon , sausage , and grits . "thank you" she said .

"u forgot a word" i said .

she sighed and said "thank you daddy" .

"your welcome mamas" i said .

"give me kiss bc u woke me up" she said .

i gave her a kiss and then i said "im finna go pick up leona and brillion jr" .

"hold on now sir" she said couching bc she was chewing on her bacon .

i patted her back and she said "damn u hit hard" .

"and fuck good" i said .

"anyways do uk how to take care of a baby ?" she said .

"we got google i'll be back ok ? ok" i said then giving her a kiss then leaving .

BRYANNA POV

hey sis , its me prince . i been doing fine . nobody fucking with me . my cell mate scared shitless . when i have time ima call u . whew swear that whenever somebody do shit they not , the whole section cant do nothing . no free time , no phone time , or nothing to eat . im doing good tho , i got some muscles and shit . and no im not taking no dick from nobody chill with that gay shit . you alright ? tell everyone i said hello and i miss all yall . i love you 3< i messed up but u get it .

i laughed and said "im miss my brother yo" .

i got my phone and went to snapchat and recording myself saying "free my brother til its backwards tf" .

i stopped record and put the caption as period yall heard what i said .

i posted it .

30 MINS LATER

"how does it feel to be a baby ?" i said as i fed akilah chicken and gravy mush shit .

"why u look like that kilah ?" i said laughing as she swirled she swirled her to around her mouth looking like the food is nasty .

"yo dad bought this bullshit" i said as she looked at me .

"u look just like yo daddy fr and yo momma but we not finna talk ab her" i said get a spoonful again .

she saw the spoon and opened her mouth and i put the spoon in her mouth and took out the spoon and said "now u like it ?" .

KAILIAH POV

"how u holding up ?" kevin said rubbing my stomach .

"good but i feel like im finna pop" i said laughing .

"u finna have 2 blessings tho" he said .

"ikik and u got one blessing on the way" i said .

"how prince doing ?" he said .

"he doing  good he sent me bck a letter saying he good , nobody fucking with him , and he misses and love us and ima write him bck" i said .