c33

LEONDRA POV
LATER THAT NIGHT
(had to use the same pic bc her ig not working and pretend she has on a green tank top , grey shorts , and black socks and pretend she has a baby bump so yeah enjoy 🙃 )

"baby shark da do da do da do baby" leona sung as i washed her up .

"mommy shark da do da do da do baby" we sung together .

"daddy shark da do da do da do baby" leona said .

"mommy" she said .

"yes baby" i said still washing her body .

"i miss dada" she said .

"i do 2 baby but he is still here with us" i said .

"where is he then ?" she said .

"he is in this house right now looking over us" i said then putting the rag down and rinsed the soap off the rag .

"ok mommy" she said as i washed all the soap off her from the wet rag .

30 MINS LATER

"thank you mommy" leona said as i gave her a plate of my famous rice and gravy .

i sat on the couch next to her and began eating while we watched peppa pig .

20 MINS LATER

"goodnight mommy" leona said as i tucked her into bed .

"goodnight baby" i said then kissing her forehead .

she closed her eyes and i left the room .

i got to my room and laid down and said looking down at my stomach "u next" .

20 MINS LATER

my notification went off and i picked up my phone and see this .

loml 🥰❤️😍😘 - im here with you le , dont forget.

me - ik brillion

i woke up outta my sleep and got up and went to leona room .

i checked on her and she was out cold .

i walked bck to my room and laid bck down and went bck to sleep .

JAVARION POV

i was chilling playing the game and hailey comes in and throws stuff out me and i said sitting up "yo wtf" .

i realized they were condoms and i said "what i need these for ? we dont use them" .

"this for them other bitches u been fucking" she said throwing one at me but i caught it .

"ive only been fucking u" i said .

"it dont seem like it bc kreative is pregnant , 2 weeks to be correct" she said .

"thats not mine them bc we haven't fucked in months" i said .

"and i was with u for months javarion so u cheated ?" she said .

"nah before u we fucked around" i said .

"but what ab the text messages huh ?" she said with her new york coming out sounding cardi b in that show .

"those were old danielle" i said .

"then why tf were u laughing in my face cage ?" she said with her normal voice .

"bc that was funny" i said .

"well uk whats funny yo crippled ass sleeping on the couch" she said with her hands crossed over her chest .

"stop playing fr" i said smirking .

"im not smirking or laughing javarion get tf out" she said .

"ight its like that" i said getting a cover and my phone and walking to the living room .

"u made it like that javarion" she said then closing the door .

i plopped on the couch and set my foot up on the arm of the couch and looked up at the ceiling and said "lord plz make hailey forgive me bc i dont wanna lose mrs.brooks" .

i closed my eyes and fell asleep .

BRYANNA POV
THE NEXT DAY

"these are the twins" the nurse said as she had the white machine on kailiah stomach .

"awww" me and hailey said .

"can i get the gender today or ?" kailiah said .

"if u want , it depends" the nurse said wiping the gel off of her stomach .

"yes plz" kailiah said .

"ok ill be right bc with the ultrasound and the gender" the nurse said getting up then leaving .

"why in the hell would she say If YoU wAnT , iT dEpEnDs ? if u said can u get the gender" i said .

"thats the shit i dont like" me and hailey said at the same time .

"anyways so what yall think the gender gonna be ?" kailiah said turning to us in the chair .

"boys" i said .

"girls" hailey said .

"girls" i said .

"fr tho" kailiah said .

"whatever i want some nephews" i said .

the nurse came bck in and and gave kailiah the pictures and an envelope .

"thank u nurse" kailiah said getting up .

"no problem" the nurse said then leaving .

20 MINS LATER

"bye yall" hailey said getting out of the car from the front seat .

"bye sis" i said .

"bye h" kailiah said in the back seat .

hailey got out fully and closed my door and i pulled off .

"can u take me to dollar tree ?" kailiah said .

"fa what ?" i said focusing on the road .

"for my gender reveal" she said .

"ok" i said .

"and no u cant come in with me" she said .

"damn" i said .

GABRIELLE POV

I'm still feeling empty inside, like i don't have nobody. But i do. I don't know what to do. Should i get help?. Prince is my everything even though we still not together. I'm still waiting on him to pop the relationship question. I just hate feeling like this. God please give me a sign. -day nine of writing in this journal.

i put my pen in the journal and closed it .

"prince" i said shaking him to wake up .

"yea yea" he said aggravated .

"can i get ur keys ?" i said .

"yeah the on the tv stand" he said .

"ok" i said .

i got up and slipped on prince cream color sweatpants and got his keys and dipped .

20 MINS LATER

"fuck a stop sign go i think we thinking to much lets just go with the flow i want u in my life girl fuck the solo the arugments and fight i cant do it nomoe" i sung to ddg ~ arguments as i drove .

i pulled up to the beach and got out the car and walked to the shore .

i was just standing there hearing the waves crash down .

this make me happy .