c44

LEONDRA POV
4 HOURS LATER
excuse all mistakes 😭

"im scared for u" hailey said as she held my hand as i laid in the hospital bed with my legs up .

"im be ok , i did ti before" i said .

"u ready to see baby brillion ?" she said smiling .

"yup" i said .

"im the god mommy" she said .

"tru" i said .

"miss.young ur about to go into larbor" the nurse said .

"ok" i said .

it was ab 3 nurses in the room . one was in between my legs and the other were next to her .

"ok honey ima need u to push as hard as u can" the nurse said .

i put my head up as i pushed and then stopped and took a deep breath .

"ok he's almost out" the nurse said .

hailey leaned over to see the head and said with a disgusting face on "yeah he almost" .

"okay honey one more hard push" the nurse said .

i put my head up as i pushed hard and then stopped and i heard my baby start crying .

"yayyy" the nurse said .

they cleaned all the blood of him and gave him to me and i put him on my chest and i kissed his forehead .

"he look just like brillion" haiey said .

"yup he do" i said looking at her .

i looked bck at my baby and he opened his eyes blinking and i said "hey baby boy" .

HAILEY POV
5 HOURS LATER

"im finna go get my charger ill be right bck ok ?" i said .

"ok" leondra said .

"bye brillion jr" i said then leaving .

i got out the hospital and i looked up from my phone and a bag went over my head and i blanked out .