c67

JAVARION POV
2 DAYS LATER
excuse all mistakes 😭😭

"i dont like how u recorded me sleep , javarion" hailey said as we got our suitcases .

"i dont like how u was snoring in my ear" i said as we walked to the front door .

"ik u like when i moan in ur ear" britesia said .

i dont. she cant moan for shit . now , hailey on the other , im finna nut while thinking of it .

we got the the front door and i unlock it and we all scattered like roaches to get a room .

i got the room with the king size mattress and the black covers over it .

should fuc- nvm

"baby this room big" britesia said .

"yeah ik" i said going to the bathroom and closing the door behind me .

HAILEY POV
30 MINS LATER

we at walmart , getting snacks and food and stuff like i have to have snacks .

i got my hair braided in some medium layered braids a day ago .

we was walking and i was taking snaps of me while i was walking and javarion jumped in holding my waist and i said "move javarion u gotta gf" .

"i dont like that girl" he said .

"then why she in the house ?" i said .

he left go of me and then we continued getting snacks and shit .

4 HOURS LATER

"he funny asf" i said watching mother up in my bed .

i reached my hand in the bag and it was no more chips and i said "mmcht omg" .

i got up and went downstairs .

i went to the kitchen and went to my bin and go out some sour patch kids , twix , scoopy snacks , cool ranch doritos , and hot cheetos .

javarion "boo" came outta nowhere and said "idk how javarion went out with u" .

bit-

"bc he love all this" i said then walking away with my snacks .

"bitch got me fucked up" i said walking up the steps .

im sorry this short but idk what to say