c55

HAILEY POV
6 DAYS LATER
excuse all mistakes 😭😭

im in court on javarion side of the room . me and mrs.royal had a sit down and she asked me a few questions ab javarion .

"well the papers say this mr.brooks has involved in a hit and run that was took place on the highway so i sentence javarion brooks to 3 years in jail" the judge said .

"hold on judge , the woman didnt see anything to the car , a face or anything so can u change something in there" mrs.royal said .

"ok ok i sentence javarion brooks to 9 months in jail" the judge said then hitting something .

9 months ?

i shook my head .

they stood him up and put him in cuffs and while they walking him out of court , javarion said "i love you baby" .

"i love you 2" i said .

KAILIAH POV

"stop moving malaysia" i said cornrowing her hair as she cried .

kamira started crying as she watched and i said "kamira why u crying ?" .

i was done with malaysia cornrows and i said "u done malaysia" .

she crawled away and kamira crawled away with her and i picked kamira up and said "u gotta get yo hair done mira" .

she still began to cry and i said "shhhh" .

i got her pacifier and put it in her mouth .

she stopped crying and i put her in between my legs and took the scrunchies out of her hair and began doing it .

1 HOUR LATER

"baby u almost done" i said as kamira kept crying .

i continued to cornrow her hair .

"u all done baby" i said .

she crawled away and went to her sister who was sleep sitting up .

"where yal get the crying from ?" i said .

BRYANNA POV

"where u going ?" kemo said as i put on my shoes .

"us girls are going out" i said tying my shoe .

"where ?" he said .

"all the girls is going out to an arcade" i said getting up from the couch .

i looked up at him and he looked down at me and said "alright" .