c34

"everyone can fake a smile"

GABRIELLE POV

I feel like getting out today. I don't feel empty anymore. Well.... Maybe a little but, Not how i was the other days. When i was at the beach, all that was on my mind was everything i've been threw. Like the rape situation and further on and a song kept constantly playing in my head. It goes like "There was a woman who came from a lotus, Her heart was golden as thee ocean, And then this one man came and broke it." But i'm going to look it up on Youtube to see if i see a song that goes like it. - day ten of writing in this journal.

"baby u ready ?" prince said coming into the room .

"yea" i said getting up .

i got my shoes and we dipped .

20 MINS LATER

"prince u dont have to do this" i said as i smriked bc he just spend a rack on me at forever 21.

"yes i do bc u my girl" he said carrying the bags out the store .

"well u didnt pop the question yet" i said as we walked .

"anyways where u go next ?" he said .

"idk fr" i said .

somebody walked up to prince and just straight punched in his face and they began fighting . cant lie prince was fucking his shit up . prince was on top of him punching him constantly .

"prince stop" i said tryna get him off of the person .

"oh hell nah u not finna jump my cousin" a girl said .

i looked to my right and see a brownskin girl tying her hair up and i said "nobody finna jump nobody" .

"well im finna fuck u up" she said squaring up .

i punched her right in her face and it made her fall to the ground and prince grabbed me and i turned to him seeing his lip busted and he said "lets go gabrielle" .

i got the bags and we left .

20 MINS LATER

the car ride was silent but when we got to his house it was ballistic .

"why tf u mad at me ?" i said as we were staring down at eachother  .

"bc im out buying u shit and i get snuck up on" he yelled  .

"nobody told u to buy me shit" i yelled .

"well i wanted to buy u something bc u dont have no clothes" she said .

"so i dont have no clothes ? i have a whole dresser of clothes" i said .

"it dont seem like it , where the old gabrielle i hate the new one" he said .

his words touch me in a soft spot and i started tearing up "i never changed im still me and for u saying that u hate me is crzy" .

i walked to my dresser and got my journal and phone and slipped on MY sweatpants and he said "where u going ?" .

"u shouldnt be worried if u hate me" i said then leaving .

KAMRYN POV

im eating black beans at hailey house in her room . "can u move them damn beans? they stink" she said .

"im almost done" i said .

"ight" she said .

someone was knocking on the door and hailey got up and i said "ok sis that ass looking fat asf" .

"thank you" she said twerkin .

"ayyyeeee fucc it up" i said .

she stopped and laughed and opened the door and i see javarion and quan with puppies in they hands and hailey grabbed the one from javarion and said "awww who dog is this ?" .

"urs baby" javarion said putting his arm around hailey .

quan walked over to me and put the dog on my stomach and said "here is our 2nd baby" .

"2nd ?" hailey said .

"yeah we expecting" i said .

"congratulations" hailey said walking over to me and hugged me .

PRINCE POV

i was strolling down the block looking for gabrielle . i didnt mean to say that and ik she going threw some stuff so she gonna take it to heart . i remembered i read her journal and she went to the beach to calm down so i made a u-turn and drove to the beach .

20 MINS LATER

i got to the beach and i got out my car and walked down the stairs to the shore .

i see gabrielle just standing watching the sun set and i stood next to her and she took a glance at me and then looked forward . "im sorry" i said looking foreward .

"what made u say that ?" she said .

"i was just mad at the fact that i got snuck up on" i said .

"mhm" she said .

"but gabrielle i wont let anyone or anything hurt u" i said looking at her .

"ik prince" she said looking at me .

i gave her a kiss on her lips and pulled her into a hug . she held me tight and said "i love you" .

"i love u 2" i said rubbing her back as we in the hug .

HAILEY POV
LATER THAT NIGHT

"im sorry hailey" javarion said coming into room .

"for what ?" i said sitting up with my hands folding on the center of my thighs .

"for disrespecting u and laughing in ur face" he said .

"its ok" i said .

"so we can sleep together now ?" he said .

"yes" i said .

he walked out the room to get his stuff i guess and yes his legs are working .

he came bck with his phone and charger and i said "u got alot making up to do" .

"ik" he said going under the cover and taking my shorts off and started eating .