character info & q & a

hailey danielle davis is a 20 year old woman , long straight hair , 5'7 , and mixed . she is taken by javarion . she owns her own apartment . she has 2 sisters , bryanna and kailiah and 1 brother , prince and her dad has a baby otw and hailey hopes its a girl . she has a boy dog named xavier . she kills for money along with her sister , bryanna , her brother , prince , her bestfriend , quan and her boyfriend , javarion .

javarion cage brooks is a 22 year old man , curly fade , 5'11 , and brownskin . he has a girlfriend , hailey . he has a house but , spend time at hailey house most . he is the only child and only has his momma . his mom , is really important to him . he kills for money along with hailey , hailey sister , bryanna , hailey brother , prince and his homeboy , quan .

quan jhontavus rogers is a 21 year old man , head full of curly hair , 5'11 , and mixed . he has a pregnant girlfriend , kamryn . they have a house together . he is the only child but , he dont got no family . they all died . he kills for money along with hailey , hailey brother , prince , hailey sister , bryanna , and javarion .

kamryn tallon dion is a 21 year old woman , she dyed her hair red bc thats her color , 5'6 , and lightskin . she is taken by quan . she has a house with quan . she is the only child but she has her mom and dad . she is pregnant . she has a girl dog named heavenly . she doesn't work but she knows that quan works .

bryanna layna davis is a 19 year old woman , short curly hair , 5'5 , and brownskin . she is engaged to kemo . she lives in a apartment with kemo . she has an older sister , hailey and a twin sister , kailiah and a brother , prince and her dad has a baby otw she hopes its a boy . she kills for money with kemo , hailey , prince , hailey boo , javarion , and hailey homeboy , quan .

kailiah talia davis is a 19 year old woman , black curly hair , 5'6 , and mixed . she is single but talking to a boy named kevin . she owns her own apartment . she has 2 sisters named hailey and kailiah and one brother named prince and her dad and sm has a baby otw . she is currently pregnant . when she pop out these twins , she gonna kill with her sisters .

prince william davis is 17 yead old young man , a taper , 5'10 , and lightskin . he has a girlfriend named gabrielle . they live together now . he has 3 sister named hailey , bryanna , and kailiah and his pops has a baby otw . he kills with his crew .

kemo deon reeds is 24 year old man , low taper fade , 5'9 , and brownskin . he has a fiancé named bryanna . they live together . he is the only child but has his his momma and grandma . he has a daughter , akilah with ex , irayah . he kills with the crew .

leondra tiana young is a 21 year old woman , long hair , 5'6 , and brownskin . she is single atm . she has a house . she doesn't contact with her family . she has a 3 year old daughter , leona and a baby otw with her ex brillion . brillion died while they were dating sadly . she gets money from hailey .

gabrielle fair ferguson is a 16 year old young lady , curly hair , 5'5 , and mixed . she is taken by prince . she has a house with him . she doesn't contact with her family . she just chills at home .

justice ken shannon is a 18 year old young man , curly hair , 5,11 , and brownskin . he is single . he lives with his sister named giovanie and his homeboy named deshawn . he has a sister and thats all . he kills all his enemies .

^^ hopefully that helped yall if yall was confused .

Q & A

q - how did kamryn have an abortion ?

a - the baby was outside of the ovaries .

q - why did treyvon beat on kailiah ?

a - insecurities .

q - who killed brillion ? and why ?

a - rashaad bc he was with hailey .

q - why did prince pick gabrielle ?

a - he had to switch his game up .

q - why u use lower case letters ?

a - bc i can.

q - why did those girls jump hailey ?

a - rashaad sent them .

q - why everytime somebody get hurt they go to the trap ?

a - ok try to visualize this. a ware house 4 floors . 4th floor , king's office . 3rd floor , shooting range . 2nd , stripper and hoes . 1st floor , hospital .

q - why did hailey put javarion on "probation" ?

a - to see if he will cheat on her .

q - why did rashaad kidnap hailey ?

a - he wanted her .

q - was javarion high when he got shot bc they was acting crzy ?

a - he off that laughing gas 🌚

q - did bryanna rlly drop the baby ?

a - LMAOOOO. no that was her thoughts .

q - WHY HE SHOOT THE GRANDMA ? skskssksksk

a - leave no witnesses behind 😈 . if they have eyes , a mouth , arms , and legs they can tell on you .

q - was leondra mom bug mad ?

a - idk was she ? 🌚

q - who is haikey ?

a - i type fast so if u see that its hailey .

if yall were confused or wondering .