c29

KAMRYN POV

"can we go in the water kamryn ?" leona said as i carried her around my hip .

i asked hailey can i snatch leona up and u see what she said if leona right here with me . hailey stayed home and took care of javarion .

"yes but we have to wait for them to get the stuff ok ?" i said .

"ok" she said .

"kamryn come and help me with this shit" quan yelled .

"i have leona and watch ya mouth" i yelled .

23 MINUTES LATER

"ok now we can go in the water" i said to leona .

she ran into the water and i said getting up "slow down" .

she stopped and i walked to where she was and she had her feet in the water . "can u swim ?" i said looking down at her .

"alil" she said looking up at me .

"lets just sit right here while quan is blowing up ur floaty" i said as we sat down .

we watched the waves come to the shore and covering some parts of our legs .

KAILIAH POV

"lord these kicks can yall just go to sleep ?" i said .

"or can yall come out early ?" i said .

they were still kicking i think i was 3 months bc i was showing already .

hopefully i get girls bc i love girl twins but if i get boys ima be grateful . when i get the twins , i can tell who is who and thats a big flex .

LEONDRA POV

"hey ma" i said sitting down at one of the pizza hut tables infront of my mom .

"hi le" she said .

me and ma dont talk like that . 1 , she sent me away to jail at 14 bc i didnt listen to her . 2 , she disowned me when i brought brilion home one night . 3 , she hated the fact i got pregnant at 18 . 4 , when i was going thru larbor she didnt come and see baby leona or see if i was ok in the hospital .

but ik brillion always wanted me to speak to my mom after all these years and since hes not here with me ima see what she got going on .

the lady gave us r pizza and left and i took a slice and bite mines and my mom said "how have u been ?" .

"good taking care of leona" i said .

"how is brillion ?" she said .

"umm he died a few months back" i said .

"aww baby im sorry" she said .

"no ur not u never liked brillion why u gotta fake it ? we is not on love and hip hop in this is real life" i said .

"le im not faking anything i'm just comforting u" she said .

"then where were u to comfort me in jail at 14 ? or where were u when i was in the hospital when i had leona tell me where u were ? right bc u weren't comforting me" i said .

"baby im sorry" she said break down crying .

"ma stop crying" i said .

"no im sorry i wasnt there as a mother to help u build as a woman i was just angry on the fact that u got ur 1st boyfriend at 16 and the fact that u were pregnant at 18 by him" she said making me drop a few tears .

"but u left me , i felt like i didnt have a mother bc u didnt claim me as ur daughter bc i had brillion and a baby" i said wiping the tear .

"i was hurt that u found love before me" she said .