Chapter 83

Gu Ren looked at Ye Yan: "What do you think of the dresses here?"

Ye Yan looked around and nodded with satisfaction: "It's beautiful." The dress styles here are all unique.

Gu Ren and Ye Xun walked forward. Ye Xie asked casually as he looked, "Why did you choose this shop?"

Gu Ren glanced at Ye Yan and said slowly: "The designer of this brand is my mother's friend."

Ye Xun nodded, so even if they came here to pick the dress together, this matter would not spread.

Gu Ren: "This store is not particularly famous among the high-ranking dresses, but it is very design-oriented. But I think the dresses here are quite suitable for you."

Gu Ren asked, "When you received the red carpet invitation, did the director say anything?"

Ye Zheng: "He told me not to take the trouble."

Gu Ren considered it very comprehensively: "The price of some of the dresses here is more than 100,000 yuan. Wearing them on your body will not cause much criticism."

When Ye Yan picked the dress, the manager came over in person and asked, "Which one do you like?"

Ye Ye has looked at several pieces, and although they look pretty, they always feel worse. She turned to Gu Ren and asked what he meant.

Gu Ren's gaze swept slowly over these dresses. He suddenly raised his hand and nodded one of them: "How about this one?"

Ye Yan looked at it. It was a **** dress. The elegant color is covered with a layer of veil, and the upper body is dotted with delicate flowers and fine diamonds.

Dazzling and stunning.

Ye Zheng nodded: "I'll try."

Ye Ye took the dress into the fitting room. When she tried on the dress, a group of people were behind her, some finishing the skirt and helping her adjust the waist line ...

When Ye Yan came out wearing a dress, Gu Ren sat there, his legs crossed, his eyes were dark.

Ye Yan looked at the mirror, stared into Gu Ren's eyes, and asked, "How?"

Somehow she was suddenly nervous.

Gu Ren looked at Ye Yan from the mirror. His eyes, like ink, glowed with a slight luster in the light.

Gu Ren stood up, walked away with his long legs and walked to Ye Yan. He put his hand in his pocket lazily, and tilted his head to look at Ye Yan.

Gu Ren suddenly fell down, slowly lowered, and moved a few minutes towards Ye Yan.

Gu Ren still gazed at Ye Yan in the mirror, and he smiled sternly. The ending was meaningful: "Want to know my answer?"

The sound seemed close to the ear.

Ye Zheng nodded.

Gu Ren straightened up, he didn't speak, and black eyes quietly looked at Ye Yan, his expression was indistinguishable.

In the time when Gu Ren didn't speak, Ye Yan felt very difficult. After only a few seconds, she felt very long.