Chapter 103

This incident had a great impact on Song Yan. The agent had called him many times, but Song Yan did not answer.

The team knew nothing about him and Ye Ye, and Song Ye didn't know how to respond. He is going to deal with the matter after he is ready to unify with Ye Ye.

Song Yan pushed off today's activities and has been waiting for Ye Ye's news at home. He paced back and forth, clutching his phone tightly.

While anxiously waiting for Ye Ye to call, he was watching the news on the Internet.

Today 's Weibo hot search has changed many times in the top ten, but [Song Ye Ye Ye has a marriage contract] has always occupied the first place.

Even if the team works hard to remove the hot search, new hot search will emerge. On this day, all netizens are discussing this news.

Until the power of the cell phone was about to run out, Song Ye did not wait for Ye Ye's call.

In the eyes of the audience, Song Yan, a boy with a big sunshine, was holding his cell phone in despair, his face was ashamed, but he didn't know what to do.

Just then the doorbell rang.

Song Yan walked quickly to the door, and he opened the door, thinking that it was Ye Yan who was standing at the door, but it was Ye Ye's studio man.

Several people got out of the car, holding big bags in their hands, prada, Balenciaga, gucci ...

Every gift Song Ye sent to Ye Ye was returned intact, not even the packaging.

Those people put things in the doorway and didn't want to stay there for another moment, and immediately got on the car and left.

Looking at the big names on the ground, Song Ye actually lost his mind for a moment. He knew Ye Ye was a poor family since he was a child.

But now, facing his whispering flattering, Ye Xun didn't move at all. In the face of these precious gifts, Ye Xun remained indifferent.

In the beginning, Song Ye once thought of Ye Ye as a dispensable joke when he raised it at home. I don't know why, Ye Xun's current behavior made Song Xun feel as if he was the joke.

Song Zheng really realized that the Ye Ye who had once had a marriage contract with him and resolutely canceled it had already changed completely.

After calming down, Song Yan drove to the studio. Along the way, his thinking gradually became clear.

Ye Ye is not ready to talk to him about the conditions, so don't blame him for not caring about the friendship of the previous generation. Yeah, anyway, the two of them are long gone.

After discussing with the team, Song Yun decided to preempt.

That evening, Song Yan Studio issued a statement, with a serious tone, first of all denied the rumors with Ye Ye, his marriage agreement with Ye Ye was false, and they only met on the show once.

Secondly, the false rumors on the Internet are so loud that the studio will take legal measures to send lawyer letters to netizens who spread the rumors.