Chapter 127

Ye Xuan guiltyly looked away, afraid to face Gu Gu.

Although Ye Ye and Shengman's partner was purely accidental, she did not know what she was nervous about.

"Did you think that Gu Dashen and Ye Xun had a good day in a couple's outfit, or did I 磕 cp 磕 have an illusion?"

"One dark gray, one light gray, you said it was a couple's outfit? Then I also said that Gu Dashen and Ye Ye were obviously unhappy just now."

"Gu Dashen has always been so cold and cold, I promise he is definitely not black-faced! You see, the black-faced man is obviously Shengman."

"Don't make no noise, watch the show with patience. Today Ye Ye and Sheng Man are in a group. They are really worth looking forward to."

After the group ended, the host announced the first task.

There is a wall full of photos in the room. Guests can choose one of the photos, remember the content of the photos, complete the dressing in the dressing room, and take the photos.

The photos taken by the guests are compared with the original photos, and every detail must not be wrong before it is considered a pass.

After the moderator posted the task, everyone rushed to the room, trying to seize the opportunity in the first pass.

Only Shengman was standing still.

Sheng Man saw that there was a shopping mall not far away, and Cartier and Hermès' stores could be clearly seen, which was a place she usually went to.

The backlog of thoughts these days suddenly erupted, and Sherman had an idea. Can she really have such a life?

Ye Zheng quickly noticed the strangeness of Shengman.

Like the previous time when he attended the event together, Shengman began to lose his mind. She seems to have been absent-minded lately.

No matter what Sherman was thinking right now, Ye Yan had to calm her down.

"Don't think of anything else now, wait till the end of the show." Ye Yan lowered his voice, like a light wind.

Ye Yan's voice brought Sheng Man back to reality. Sheng Man turned back and looked at Ye Yan next to her, she was staring at herself very seriously.

Sheng Man wanted to refute. She opened her mouth, but could not say anything.

Ye Yan said very naturally, "Let's go."

Sheng Man watched Ye Ye hold her arm and dragged her inward. However, she did not resist and took a step submissively.

"Hahaha Ye Ye is so cute, why do I see a subtle spark between them? It is so good to love and kill each other."

"Sheng Man's listening to Ye Yan is so incredible."

After Ye Ye and Sheng Man entered the room, the other guests had already chosen photos and left. Gu Ren walked late, and he didn't look relaxed until Ye Yan and them came in.

Ye Yan turned his head and saw Gu Ren's dark eyes, his eyes hidden with encouragement, and a breeze was blowing across her heart.