Chapter 132

Nie Jiqing worked hard to make his smile not so obvious, so as not to make Ye Ye realize it was wrong.

Nie Jiqing personally took out a pair of slippers from the shoe cabinet, and wanted to put them in front of Ye Yan: "This is a newly removed slipper, no one is wearing it."

Ye Yan was a little flattered, and she immediately crouched down: "I'll do it myself."

Nie Jiqing knew that he had done too much, but still couldn't help but want to care more about Xia Ye.

When Ye Yan changed his shoes and went into the living room, Nie Jiqing walked beside her: "I asked the chef to prepare some meals, but I don't know if it suits your heart."

Ye Ye thought she was just here to say a few words. I didn't expect to have dinner here, but when I saw Nie Jiqing, she refused to speak again.

"I'm not picky."

Nie Jiqing noticed Ye Ye's hesitation for a moment, but he agreed, and his originally depressed mood immediately improved.

The table was already filled with all kinds of dishes, and the fragrance came out. Ye Ye saw such a table full of meals and hesitated.

Nie Jiqing opened the chair next to her and let Ye Yan sit down, and then she gave her a bowl of soup herself: "Drink some soup first."

Mom Zhao was amused by the side. For the first time, she saw his wife in such a good mood. In the past, there was a slight regret and grief in her smile, but now it was a joy from her heart.

As the old man of Sheng family, Zhao mother knew the inside story. Sheng's biological daughter was lost. Sheng Man was just an adopted daughter.

Although Shengman coaxed his wife into happiness, she really smiled at this time.

Because Ye Yan has the memory of the original owner, she also remembers the plot in the book. She knew what Sheng had done to the original owner, so she felt a little bit contradicted from the beginning.

Now Nie Jiqing is so accustomed to Ye Ye, Ye Ye immediately took over the bowl: "You don't have to do this, I can come by myself."

Nie Jiqing disappointed his majesty and retracted his hand. When she saw the suspicion in Ye Yan's eyes, she could only turn the topic away.

Although Nie Jiqing was extremely reluctant to mention Sheng Man at this time, he had to use Sheng Man's affairs to alleviate Ye Zheng's doubts.

Nie Jiqing picked the necklace and put it on Ye Ye's hand: "This is my heart, I hope you can accept it."

When Nie Jiqing opened the box, Mother Zhao found out that it took a long time for the lady to entangle her with this necklace, and she did not give it to the lady.

Unexpectedly, now the lady would give the necklace to Ye Yan, she always felt that she had some vague glimpses of the truth.

Looking at Nie Jiqing's posture, Ye Zheng immediately said, "I can't accept it."

Ye Ye now understands why Nie Jiqing asked her to come.

Ye Yan speculated that Nie Jiqing might be the first time she was guilty of seeing Sheng Man use her power to bully others.