Chapter 86

Since the last time Song Ye sent Sheng Man a fake Himalayan bag, Song Ye sent a text message to Sheng Man. Sheng Man has never returned.

Song Ye called Shengman countless times and wanted to apologize to her, but Shengman didn't answer at all and completely alienated him.

Song Yan originally wanted to go to Sheng Man's home and personally apologized.

Unexpectedly, the unexpected trip made him stay abroad for a while and missed the best opportunity to apologize.

On this day, Song Yong had free time and drove to Shengman's home. He brought specially selected jewellery and wanted to make Shengman happy.

Song Yong's car stopped outside Shengman's luxury villa, and he rang the bell.

After a while, the door's lock slowly opened, as if trying to air him.

Song Ye stood at the door for a long time, and people who came and went would inevitably look at him a few more times. Song Ye bowed his head timidly and waited for the door to open.

Song Yan walked through the yard and reached the front of the villa. The door was already open. He knocked on the door first, then pushed it open.

As soon as he entered, Song Ye saw Sheng Man sitting on the sofa.

Sheng Man's bracelet was on his chest, and his back was sitting upright. He couldn't even bother Song Yan with her eyes. Her chin was raised slightly, and she was almost contemptuous.

Song Yan put the jewelry box he bought on the small table in front of Sheng Man, and then sat opposite her.

"Sorry, I don't know if the bag is fake." Song Yan tried to calm Sheng Man, and his voice was lowered several degrees.

"If I knew that bag was fake, how could I give it to you?"

Sheng Man was getting more and more angry, and when she saw Song Yan, she remembered the anger she had received before: "The bag is fake, you don't know, I'm really shameful."

"You can take these things directly, lest another netizen say I took out fakes."

Last time she carried a fake bag and went to the airport. I did not expect that the follow-up would still have an impact. Those fans who received her gifts went to the counter for inspection, which was equivalent to hitting her directly.

Even more annoying, she and Ye Ye carried the same bag. Fortunately, Ye Ye also carried fakes, otherwise she would be so angry that she couldn't even sleep.

Song Yong also wanted to explain, but Shengman didn't even bother him, and gave him no chance to explain. He immediately stood up and walked to a room on the first floor.

Song Yan also stood up and took a few steps subconsciously in the direction that Sheng Man left.

Song Zheng watched Sheng Man open the door of the room. Even if he stood far away, he saw that the bag and cosmetics were scattered in the half-open door, as if it was just thrown away on the ground.

Sheng Man looked inside for a while, and after a while, she came out carrying the fake Himalayan bag Song Song gave him.

Sheng Man didn't come near, and threw the bag on Song Yan directly, as if he was throwing an unwanted garbage.