Chapter 134

The night was already deep, and the dark sky covered the roof, and it was pressed down. The big villa of Gu Jiayu was still brightly lit.

The night was as cold as water, and the wind on the spring night with a little bit of noise, quietly drifted into the garden, like a clear and clear hint.

That evening, a very important guest came at home.

Yan Zhi went straight up to the second floor, holding a sealed bag in his hand, looking serious.

After confirming that there was no one on the second floor corridor, Gu Ren and Ye Zheng entered the study, and a sealed document was placed on the table.

Yan Zhi is the one sent by Gu Ren to investigate Sheng Yuan. He has worked for the Gu family for a long time and is trustworthy.

Their investigations are extremely professional. Several people follow different clues. If they have inaccurate information, they will repeatedly confirm.

Yan Zhi opened his eyes and said: "Sheng Ye has been dealing with a lot of people recently."

"This person is called Liu Cang." Yan Zhi put a photo in front of them, "He is a trafficker."

Ye Xuan turned his head, and looked at Gu Ren, and saw his cold white jaw angle, and the light made a cold edge on his jaw.

"Is he?" Gu Ren's expression grew weaker, and there was a layer of coldness around his body.

It's too early, and the original memory is a little fuzzy. After confirming repeatedly, Ye Ye answered, "It's him."

Yan Zhi: "According to our investigation, Sheng Ye and Liu Cang have not been in contact for many years. This time, after Liu Cang and Sheng Ye met, he went to a village several times."

"Two families in that village died in a landslide, and they both had daughters of similar age."

"Liu Cang is looking for a picture of the girl from that year." Yan Zhi said, "I have cut off the photo in advance, he has not found it yet."

"Do you want Liu Cang to find those photos?"

As they had previously suspected, Sheng Zhen really started to move.

Sheng Yan wanted to find a picture of the girl, just to confirm whether she really died. He used to live in that village for a few years, and he has what he looks like now.

As long as Sheng Ye saw the photos, he knew Ye Ye was Sheng Ye. In panic, Sheng Ye must think of other ways.

Well, let him know that the girl back then.

Ye Ye is a public figure, and her actions are under the supervision of the public. Sheng Ye would be extremely difficult to act.

Gu Ren and Ye Yan are in the dark, Sheng Yan is in the Ming.

When Sheng Ye knew Ye Ye was the daughter of the Sheng family's abduction, he would definitely come to her, and then he would be able to grasp his handle.

Gu Ren and Ye Ye are ready. When Ye Ye works, they will have the most comprehensive security measures to ensure that she will not be harmed.