Chapter 155

Gu Ren and Ye Yan's wedding was solemn and grand, and many netizens tracked the situation in real time. It's been a night, and everyone got up to work early to discuss the wedding.

The outside talk is so lively that no one knows that there have been great changes here.

The first person who found something wrong was the housekeeper.

Because the wedding was very busy these days, the housekeeper took this into consideration and did not go to wake them up very early.

It was more than ten o'clock and there was no movement upstairs before the housekeeper knocked on the door.

The housekeeper knocked on the door for a while and no one responded. After a short while, he frowned slightly and called Gu Ren a phone call.

The familiar ringtone came out of the room. The ringtone circulated over and over, but no one picked it up.

The steward made a decision and made a decision. He opened the door of the room, looked inside, and was frightened. He immediately called a private doctor to perform an examination for Gu Ren and Ye Yan.

When the doctor checked it, the housekeeper called Gu's side: "Mrs. Master and Madam fainted."

Gu Zhihe let go of her work and rushed over with Qin Ting. Soon, the Sheng family also arrived at Gu Ren's home.

"What happened? When did you fall into a coma? Are there any physical problems now?" Nie Jiqing was too nervous and asked many questions.

The doctor shook his head: "Their vital signs are normal, but they have remained in a coma."

In other words, if Gu Ren and Ye Yan did not wake up, they would become vegetative.

Nie Jiqing's eyes glanced at Ye Yan's ring finger: "The wedding ring is gone."

Everyone looked at the ring box on the bed and found that the ring box was opened and the inside was empty, but the ring was not worn on the ring fingers of Gu Ren and Ye Yan.

They all thought about what Zhao Tianshi said, and Gu Ren's death was today. Could it be said that the disappearance of the two was related to this death robbery?

Now, it is time to let Zhao Tianshi visit the Gu family again.

But Gu Ren and Ye Xun's coma must not be known to others. It concerns the family and the prosperous family, and there are many reporters watching closely. A little wind and grass may cause panic.

Gu Zhihe looked serious and looked at the steward and doctor: "Apart from you, does anyone know about this?"

The housekeeper and doctor shook their heads. As soon as the incident happened, he only told the doctor and kept the door closed during the inspection.

Gu Zhihe: "This news must be kept completely confidential and cannot be passed on."

Gu Ren and Ye Yan are dying, and he doesn't want to have more trouble at this point.

At noon on this day, the studios of both parties issued a statement on Weibo, claiming that Gu Ren and Ye Ye decided to go on their honeymoon, the itinerary is confidential, and the return date is uncertain.