Chapter 154

On this day, Gu Ren and Ye Ye sent a Weibo at the same time, with a wedding photo on Weibo, and the date of the wedding.

In the photo, Ye Xun is sitting on the edge of the window sill, and the back of the window is wrapped with elegant and pure flowers. The colors are deep and light, staggered.

The whole person seems to be surrounded by the sea of ​​flowers, like a vivid picture scroll. Hua Sheng, but people are more beautiful than flowers, without being held down by half the beauty.

Slim fit wedding dress hanging down, a pair of snow feet looming in the layered skirt.

Ye Xuan supported her by the windowsill with both hands, leaning forward slightly, because Ye Xun's leaning posture outlined her perfect figure.

Gu Ren stood opposite Ye Ye and looked at her. The two were not far away.

But still makes Gu Ren's eyes, and even Gu Ren's entire world has only one person left.

It seemed as if this man had caught his heart and caught his soul. With one glance, it was impossible to forget it for the rest of his life.

Ye Yan's long hair was blowing in the wind, and a strand of black hair just dropped on Gu Ren's shoulder, the tail of the hair curled slightly, and only half an inch was left from the corner of Gu Ren's lips.

If there is nothing like intimacy and ambiguity, it will make people even more imaginative.

Once Ye Wei and Gu Ren's Weibo were issued, fans exploded.

Fans had known that after Ye Ye and Gu Ren got married, they had been looking forward to their wedding as soon as possible, but did not expect that their wish could be realized.

The two Weibo posts, both in comments and retweets, have grown extremely fast.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at as if I have been waiting for this day for a long time, do you understand the heart of the old mother?"

"A few days before the wedding, those who were able to go to the scene were also very lucky, and today turned into lemon essence again."

"I hope that the two will be long and safe, and that they will be content after showing us a few more live pictures after the wedding."

Without exception, Gu Ren 's announcement of the wedding date was ranked first in search. Both fans and other netizens are searching for this content.

This Weibo exploded directly!

Now, as long as the contents of the two names, Gu Ren Ye Yan, have a lot of enthusiasm.

The joint voice of their husbands and wives has set off a bigger topic, and almost the whole network is discussing the matter, and the enthusiasm remains high.

Ye Yan and Gu Ren couldn't care less about this. Now there are more busy things waiting for them. In a few days, it will be the wedding. They need to rehearse in advance.

Nie Jiqing and Qin Ling accompanied them to the wedding scene. The scene was almost finished. Gu could not rest assured that they still checked every detail.