Chapter 110

Ye Yan and Gu Ren ended their day's work. Ye Yan looked at Gu Ren: "Today, I saw the makeup photos of your new movie."

Gu Ren's hand was touching a glass of water, and when he heard this, he moved. At this moment, Gu Ren's mind swept through many fragments.

The water in Gu Ren's hands was not hot, Gu Ren was immersed in his thoughts, and he was unaware of the temperature.

Ye Ye thought Gu Ren was a little strange. She called out, "Gu Ren?"

Gu Ren came back to God, he realized that he was dysfunctional.

Gu Ren's expression narrowed slightly. He lowered the cup and looked up at Ye Yan: "What do you think?"

Ye Yan said seriously: "Your acting skills are very good."

Ye Xun remembered the seemingly familiar feeling in his heart, hesitantly: "And ..."

Gu Ren approached step by step: "And what?"

Gu Ren looked straight at Ye Yan and slowly said, "Do you have something to say to me?"

Ye Yan looked at Gu Ren, but still suppressed the incredible thought in his heart.

Ye Yan shook his head: "No."

Gu Ren's gaze was too quiet and deep, and in the endless black, there was a subtle flare jumping. As soon as Ye Yan moved, she almost thought he was going to say something to herself.

But when Ye Yan looked back, Gu Ren's expression narrowed down, leaving only the impenetrable calmness.

It was late at night and the city was in darkness. Gu Ren was lying on the bed, and night lingered around him.

Gu Ren kept hiding a secret in his heart. In a world no one can see in his heart, the secret in his heart slowly unfolded.

Gu Ren has never mentioned to others, he actually does not belong to this world.

In another world, he was once a blind man.

The reason why he is so familiar with blind people is that he used to be a blind man, a man who lived in the dark.

Gu Ren is a star in another world. At that time, his career was just beginning, and he played a well-known TV series.

When his name finally appeared in public sight, his eyes were unexpectedly blind.

No matter how bright a star is, after a year of silence, it may not be remembered. What's more, he is still in the rising stage of his career, and has not withered yet.

Unexpected blindness was undoubtedly fatal to him.

Since then, the resources that have been received have fallen into the hands of others. The negotiating film and television role rejected him.

The outside world gave up on him, the fans forgot about him, the agency broke up with him, and he lost his family, and again had nothing.

What's more, he is still a blind man and cannot move at all.

Gu Ren's temper became more silent. When he was treating his eyes, he often didn't say a word all day. He knew that when the volunteers mentioned him, they described him that way.