Mall

Demetria's P.O.V.:

"I can't believe you kids are making me do this," Father complains, sliding into the driver's seat of the car.

"I still can't believe that you actually complied," Tim says sitting into the second row of the car.

"Who would've known that Bruce's weakness is his sex life?" Jason chuckles as he slips into the seat next to Tim. 

We all take a seat in one of the many cars that Father owns. Which car you may ask? I have no idea. All I know is that it's white and has six seats—two in the front, middle, and back. The interior has white seats while everything else is black. The white is somehow really bright as if it's new. It looks nice. Father and Dick take their spot in the drivers and passenger seat, with Father driving and Dick calling "shotgun", whatever that means. I don't see Dick carrying a weapon, and the only person I know that uses a shotgun is Alfred. Tim and Jason are sitting right behind them with Tim behind Father and Jason behind Dick. As for me and Damian, they left the back seats to us with me behind Tim and Damian behind Jason.

"Father, if you're so against it, let me drive," Damian says from the back seat.

"No."

"Tch. I know how."

"Damian, how many times do I have to tell you 'no'?"

"You let Demetria drive the Batmobile, but you won't let me drive some civilian vehicle?"

"You drove the Batmobile?!" Dick exclaims, turning around his seat.

"Yeah? Why?" I ask, looking up after buckling in my seatbelt.

"What the hell, Bruce! I wasn't allowed to drive the Batmobile until I was sixteen!"

"Look's like Bruce found a new favorite, Dick," Tim teases.

Dick looks at me and points. "There can only be one golden child. And that's me. I'm his favorite."

"Is that a challenge, Grayson?" I ask, smirking at him.

"A challenge it is, Wayne."

Silence fills the car, as Dick and I have our little glare off. While we're having our glare off, neither one of us breaks it once Father has started the car, driving off towards the mall.

"Random questions," Tim says. "Are the twins considered Wayne's now, or were they always Wayne's?" He turns his body towards us making me break the glaring contest with Dick.

"Yes!" Dick yells in triumph as he pumps his fist in the air. "Dick, one. Demetria, zero!"

"Tch. I'm still an Al Ghul," Damian says crossing his arms.

"When can we announce them to the public?" Jason asks.

"I've just sent the adoption papers. All we have to do is wait for them to be verified and the world will soon know about the Wayne twins," Father says, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Al Ghul," Damian glares.

"Middle name."

"I don't really care," I admit. "As long as I don't have to constantly wear the stupid sunglasses." I pick up the dark sunglasses that Father has given each us, to cover our identity. "Are we even sure that things will actually cover our identities?" I ask, doubting their ideas of 'disguise.'

"If Clark can do it, then we can too," Tim says, putting on the shades.

"Who's Clark?" I whisper to myself.

"The people in this world have the intelligence of a goldfish," Jason points out, as he stares out the window in boredom.

"That's rich coming from you, Todd," Damian says, peeking over his seat. "You make a sloth seem like the most intelligent animal on the planet."