Test Tubes

Demetria's P.O.V.:

"You guys don't happen to have the keys for these things," I ask, holding up my cuffed hands, "do you?" Before I knew it, a large laser is shot between Damian and I's head, grazing our faces. I look towards the source of the beam to find Cyborg with his arm up and transformed into a canon. "I'm guessing that's a no," I conclude, earning another blast from the robot. Damian and I jump out of the way of the beam, watching it hit the back wall of the cell. "Does the real Cyborg have a canon for a hand?" I ask, pointing to the robot's hand with my cuffed hands. Not a second after my question, another blue beam is shot my way, nearly hitting me in the chest. Luckily, I had caught sight of it before it was too late. I jump up, watching the line of blue energy, quickly fly under my feet. "Tch. It was a genuine question," I glare, landing on the ground.

"Take them down," Batman demands, pointing at me.

Batman, Cyborg, and Wonder Woman run at me while the other three go after Damian. Wonder Woman raises her sword and swings down on me. My eyes widen as I watch the light reflect off of the sword as she had raised her sword. I roll to the side, just in time to actually get shot by Cyborg's beam.

"Renegade!" Damian yells as I tumble across the floor from the force of the beam.

I skid to a stop, bringing myself to a fetal position. The beam had hit me straight in the gut. There is now a burning sensation on my stomach. I slowly get up, looking down at my stomach. I can see the blood seeping through the red fabric. "Great," I mumble. "More blood to clean up later." Looking up from my bleeding stomach, I find Batman running towards me. He throws a kick my way, but I quickly duck under the attack, sweeping his feet in the process. Sweeping his feet, I stand back up as he quickly rolls away, finding a sword being swung down at me once again. Not having enough time to dodge, I raise my cuffed arms, using the metal piece of junk that covers my hands as a weapon.

Wonder Woman begins to put more pressure onto her sword, slowly sending me to my knees. I begin to try and push back, but the immense amount of power the robot is putting into this measly sword is inhumane. I use my strength to push back, slowly regaining territory. Just then, without warning, she retracts her sword and jumps away.

Tripping over my own feet with the lack of pressure pushing me back, I look up to see Cyborg standing in front of me, ready to fire. He shoots his beam, not a second later. I run towards the huge machine while dodging his shots. Approaching the robot, I jump and kick him the chest, sending him flying towards Damian, causing him to knock into the Flash.

"About time," Damian says as he's rolling on the floor, dodging a huge green knife. "That one was getting me annoyed."

"And not the flying green knife?" I ask.

"Tch. Jordan was always annoying."

Before I could respond, I find Batman throwing a Batarang at me in the corner of my eye. I quickly move my head, watching at the black weapon spins, a millimeter in front of my eyes, eventually embedding itself next to the control panel for Jon's cell. I stare at the Batarang and the panel, and then over to the vulnerable Jon. "Robin," I call out as Batman begins to throw punches and kicks my way. I easily dodge all of the moves, seeing as how it continues to use the same moves over and over on repeat.

"I'm busy," Damian grunts out, running up Green Lantern's knife and jumping into the air, punching the robot in the face.

I kick Batman in the chest, causing him to falter back. "Well, we need to work together to get out of here," I remind him as I jump and wack Batman in the side of the head with my cuffs. "So, deal with it."

"Shut-up and tell me," he retorts, tripping the robot Flash.

Wonder Woman jumps over Batman and begins to swing her sword. I back up, but with every step, she takes five more, along with multiple swings of her sword. I duck, weave, and jump over every attack I can, not being able to combat the attacks. I begin to run towards Damian with Cyborg, Batman, and Wonder Woman on my tail. "Take care of them for me," I yell, as I jump over Damian so that they would focus on him.