Memories In The Cold

Demetria's P.O.V.:

"Ah-Achoo!"

"See what you guys did!" Lois scolds, placing a wet rag on my forehead. "She has a cold now!"

"It's not even our fault," Jason says

"And how is it not?" Lois asks, putting her hands on her hips, glaring at the seven males, standing beside me.

"She's the one who tripped," Dick says

"I'd hardly call that a trip," she says.

————Few Minutes Earlier————

"Lois!" I yell.

The seven males in front of me release the launchers, hurdling snowballs my way. I inhale sharply at the numerous snowballs, all going at different speeds. Seeing as they're at different speeds I begin to dodge. My first instinct is to bend backward, watching as the first snowball grazes the tip of my nose. I spring back up in surprise, quickly tilting side to side while raising my arms, getting the others out of the way. As I'm busy dodging, I couldn't help but notice the males already reloaded.

"Fire!" Jon yells.

My eyes widen at the incoming balls. What is my next instinct after dodging them, one may ask? Simple, run. "This is unfair!" I yell, running towards the concrete road, away from the snowballs.

"Don't be a coward!" Damian yells, releasing another ball my way.

I jump out of the way of the snowball, practically diving into the snow. I skid across the cold, fluffy area, grabbing a fist full of snow and quickly forming it into a ball. "Says the one hiding behind a massive army!" I yell back, loading my launcher. As Damian opens his mouth to retort, I quickly raise the launcher and shoot it at Damian, causing him to get a mouth full of snow.

"Blaugh!" Damian falls backward, taken out by the snowball.

"Hell yeah!"

"No, cursing!" Father yells, shooting a snowball at me.

"Hell is not a curse word!" I argue, ducking under the shot. "And don't act like you don't throw around profanities!—Hey!"

Father had shot another snowball at me in protest. "No, cursing!"

I run towards Father, grabbing snow as I go and quickly put it into the launcher. Placing it into the launcher, I grab another and full of snow and throw it at Father's face. completely blinded by my attack, I jump over Father, landing crouched on the ground and aim. "Bye-bye," I whisper. I shoot the ball, lodging the perfect ball into his buttocks.

"Demetria!" he yells, clenching that part of his body.

I laugh, running up to him and slamming into his body, causing him to fall face-first into the snow. "Stay down!" Just then, three snowballs are shot my way, grazing my skin. I turn my head to find Dick, Jason, and Tim smirking at me.

"Come one, Princess!" Jason taunts. "Let's play fair," he says darkly, aiming the launcher at me.

As Jason shoots his ball, I jump out of the way. I see Dick aiming towards me, but as he shoots, Jason takes a step forward, causing the cold ball to smash into the side of his head. Jason slowly turns his head towards Dick, his eyes filled with anger.

"My bad, Jay-bird," Dick says sheepishly.

With Jason's loaded gun, he quickly shoots Dick in the face with no hesitation. "My bad, Dickie-bird," Jason mocks.

Dick wipes the snow off of his face, quickly reaches down and grabs a fist full of snow, throwing it in Jason's face. "My bad," Dick says. "A slip of the finger is all it is."