FrontPage?

Demetria's P.O.V.:

Smith Jr.'s eye widens in fear as he takes a step back, covering his face.

Before Damian and I can even land on the bastard, we're grabbed by our torso's and dragged to the side. "I said burn something down, not kill someone," Jason says, gripping onto my waist. "Not that I mind. But still!"

"What the hell are you two thinking," Tim whispers to us. "There are other people here!"

"Steven," Father says, walking up to the boy. "Are you alright?"

"Of course he's not alright!" Smith exclaims. "Your ferocious excuse of human children just tried to maul my son! You need to put those two on a leash!"

"Why don't I put you six feet underground, old man!" I exclaim, trying to get out of Jason's grasp.

"Hold still," Jason grits out, trying to hold me down.

"Let me at him!" I exclaim.

"Such a violent child. Sweety, don't go near those two. Understood?"

"I apologize for my children's behavior," Father says. "But my children never act without a reason. Did you provoke them?" Father asks.

"I was trying to simply have them befriend my son," Smith says, innocently.

Father turns towards us and cocks an eyebrow. "Is that true?"

"Tch. Yes, Father," Damian says. "But we don't need any more friends. Especially snobby rich ones."

"I'm the best person you can be friends with," the brat scoffs, crossing his arms.

Around us, the crowd begins to mutter and mumble in agreement, nodding their heads. Flashes begin to go off in the distance, indicating cameras going off.

"Why would a brat like you be their best option for a friend?" Jason asks, annoyance in his voice.

"Jason!" Dick scolds, glaring at him.

"Of course, a street rat like you would think that," kid Smith spits.

"What'd you say, you piece of shit?!" Jason exclaims angrily, unintentionally tightening his grip on me.

"Ah! Jason," I yelp.

"Sorry," he growls, keeping his eyes on the kid, while slowly releasing the tightness.

"You heard me," he says, not backing down. "Let's be honest you're just charity money. You wouldn't have survived if Bruce didn't take you guys in."

"Hey, Steven," Dick says politely. "That's a little mean, don't ya think? There's no reason to say such hurtful things."

"You should've gone down with your parents," he spits.

"Hey!" Jason yells, releasing me.

I fall to the ground, glaring at the boy in front of us.

"You can talk shit about me all you fuckin' want. But no one! And I mean no one! Makes fun of my family! Especially Dick!"

"Especially Dick!" Tim repeats in anger.

"No one hurts, Dick!" I joined in.

"Kids," Father says, glaring at us. He turns back to the Smith family, glaring at them. "You provoked them."

"We of no certainty did such a thing!" Smith defends. "We would never!"

"You said the same thing about cheating on your wife. But look at where you are now!" Jason retorts, causing the three of them to high-five behind me.