Surveillance

Demetria's P.O.V.:

I press the button on the dashboard to open the secret entrance as we approach the Batcave. I fly the vehicle straight into the mountain, the entrance instantly closing behind us. As we're flying through the tunnel that leads into the Batcave, I can't help but notice that next to me, Jon's leg is bouncing profusely. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Hm?" He snaps his head towards me, continuing to bounce his leg. "Oh me? Just nervous," he says, awkwardly.

"Tch. About what?" Damian asks, nonchalantly sharpening his katana.

I look through the rearview mirror, staring questioningly at Damian. "Where are the papers?"

"On the ground," he answers without looking up.

"You just dropped them?" Jon asks. "Aren't they going to get ruined?"

"As long as Demetria doesn't crash the jet or eject any of us from the vehicle, then the papers will be fine."

"Tch. Should've given me those options earlier when you kept annoying me," I comment.

"Not my fault you get easily annoyed," Damian retorts.

"I get easily annoyed by you specifically."

Damian rolls his eyes and goes back to sharpening his sword. With the small amount of time left until we reach the cave, we left it with silence.

I fly into the cave, quickly dropping the jet and parking it back on the landing pod. I unlock the jet just to find a bunch of angry faces.

"Uh-oh," Jon whispers.

The three of us jump out of the jet, with Jon being the last one to get out. The three of us land on the floor and walk up to the group of older heroes, stopping a few feet in front of them. At the very front of the group of heroes are Kent, Prince, and Father.

I stand in front of Father, looking up at the tall man. "Hello, Father," I say, acting as if nothing had happened.

Father glares at me, his fists clenched. As a response to his glare, I do it back, glaring with the same intensity. If not, possibly even more. We stare at each other for a while. Father blinks, scowling in defeat as he scans over us. "Didn't I tell you two to not get into any trouble!"

"We did not get into any trouble, Father," Damian says. "We are perfectly fine."

"The blood on you says otherwise," Jason says, pointing at me. He walks to the front of the crowd and glaring at us. He crosses his arms, anger written on his face.

"Tch. It's fine," Damian insists. "No one's dead."

"I'm assuming that the blood means that you killed someone, Damian?" Jason says as he continues to point at me

Damian, Jon, and I cock our eyebrows in question. Jon points to me and asks Jason, "Damian?"

Jordan walks up, cocking his eyebrow. He points to me. "Is that one not the boy brat?" He points to Damian. "Because that one sounds like the girl." Jordan flies up to Damian and me, getting in our faces. He looks straight at us, trying to peek into our hoods. He leans into my face, his finger reaching for the tip of my hood.

Reflexively, I grab the man's wrist and begin to squeeze it, causing him to fall to the floor in pain. I release the wrist, watching the man fall into a fetal position, holding his wrist.

"I think that one's Demetria," Jason deadpans.

"What makes you think that?" Roy asks.

"Or it could be Damian," Tim says.