Operation: Find Blueprint

Demetria's P.O.V.:

"I think we should turn back," Jon says as he flies in the sky next to us.

"Why?" I ask him. "We're nearly there."

"I don't know," he replies. "I just don't have a good feeling about this." His face expresses constant worry, even since we had left the cave. He stares into the Batjet, cocking an eyebrow. "Demetria? Why did you sit in the backseat when there's an empty seat next to Damian?"

I look in front of me to find Damian and an empty passenger seat right next to him. "More leg space?" I answer with uncertainty. I begin to unbuckle my seat belt and climb over to the passenger seat, starting to question as to why I had chosen to sit in the back.

"What the hell are you doing?" Damian asks, staring straight at me.

As I climb over to the passenger's seat, I grab his head and twist it so that he's facing to the front. "Eyes on the road."

"We're in the sky," Jon points out.

"Same thing," I tell him as I plop down onto the passenger seat and buckle in my seatbelt.

"And to think that I was enjoying the peace and quiet," Damian mumbles.

"If I was still sitting behind you, I would've kicked the back of your seat for that comment," I scoff. "But since you're next to me. I'll just do this." I quickly reach over and punch him the shoulder.

"Dee! I'm driving!"

"Flying," Jon corrects.

"Shut it, Jon."

"Hey," I complain. "Be nice to Jon."

"Tch. He doesn't need any more people babying him."

I roll my eyes at Damian's comment and look over to where Jon is, only to find the area empty. "Where's Jon?" I ask, looking out the windows. Just then, something quickly flies up from underneath us and stops right next to Damian.

"Here!" he says.

"Where did you go?"

"Had to use the bathroom," he answers.

Damian and I stare at him for a while, slightly confused. I look down to see that we're near to our destination, but all I see are nearly empty, dimly lit streets. "And where did you go to use the bathroom?" I ask him, looking up from the scene below me.

"Alleyway," he answers sheepishly.

"Seriously, Jon," Damian says in disgust.

"What?" he asks. "At least I didn't do it the sky!"

"I mean he's not wrong," I mumble.

"He's not right either," Damian mumbles back.

"Hey! I washed my hands at least!" he says, showing us his hands.

"With what?" I ask, slightly afraid as to what his answer will be.

"And do we even want to know?" Damian asks, looking at Jon every now and then.

"With water," Jon answers. "Well, I think it was water."

"Alright," I say quickly, wanting to finish this conversation. "This conversation has now ended and will not resume at any time."

"Agreed," Damian says, nodding his head. Before Jon could agree or disagree with my proposal, Damian pulls the lever, turning on the jet engines, causing us to zoom past Jon.

"There it is," I tell Damian, pointing to the building in front of us.

"How do you know?" Damian asks me.