Dick Themed

Demetria's P.O.V.:

Everyone stares at the massive box in awe. 

"Where and when the hell did you guys buy something so huge?" Jason asks, taken aback by the large present.

"We have our ways," I answer nonchalantly.

"Maybe it's another bear!" Jon exclaims. "But this time its a huge Nightwing bear!" he says, putting his arms wide apart to emphasize the size.

"Tch. Like a stupid bear would even come up to par with our present," Damian scoffs while crossing his arms. "We did the unimaginable." 

Dick's eyes widen in excitement upon hearing Damian's words. He gets onto his knees ready to tear the gift apart. Fully unwrapping the box, he opens the top part revealing two more wrapped items. "You wrapped a box, just so you could more wrapped items into it?" Dick asks, taking out the two wrapped objects.

"I worked hard to wrap those things," Damian retorts. "Appreciate my efforts, Grayson."

"And appreciate them, I will," Dick replies. He puts down one of the wrapped items and begins to unwrap the one in his hand. Fully unwrapping it, he pulls out the Nightwing shirt that we had gotten him. "Is everything today going to be Nightwing themed?" he chuckles, showing everyone the shirt.

"More like, Dick themed," I answer.

"That was unnecessary, Dee," Damian whispers to me.

"There was a chance," I tell him, shrugging my shoulders, "and I took it."

Dick removes the sash and ribbon from his blue shirt and places them onto the table. Once they're placed on the table, he proceeds to take off his shirt in exchange for the Nightwing shirt. "How do I look?" he asks me and Damian, getting up from his spot on the ground and posing.

"Nice."

"Like an idiot."

"Was that you two trying to finish each other's sentences or was that two different opinions?" Jason asks.

"Both," I answer.

"Well, either way, I like the present. Thanks, guys!" Dick says, going back to his spot on the floor. Once seated, he grabs the other wrapped item, revealing the white mug. "A mug," he announces to the crowd. "And there's something written on it." He reads it to himself, his face slowly changing to horror. "I hate you both," he seethes, glaring at us.

"What does it say on it?" Father asks, concerningly.

Dick flips the mug for everyone else to see. "#1 World's Best Dad," Dick says out loud in annoyance. Jason begins to laugh, knowing the meaning behind it.

"Wait, I thought these were your kids," Kent says to Father.

"They are," Father says, glaring at us. "Why'd you get him that?"

"Jealous, Father?" Damian teases. "It was Demetria's idea."

"It's because Demetria's been going around, telling people that Dick's their dad!" Jason laughs out. "It's even funnier when you see the little Demon join in on it!"

"Calling me your 'Dad' was totally unnecessary, though," Dick complains, crossing his arms.

"Then next time don't leave us with some of your past harlots," Damian retorts.

"Or leave us standing around in boredom as you flirt around with another girl," I add.

"I have a girlfriend!" he yells, pointing to Kori.

I look at Kori and cock an eyebrow at her. "What do you see in him?"

"His best trait is perhaps his stupidity that gives him the ability to stuff five large cupcakes into his mouth at once," Damian says, grimacing at the sight of Dick having a dessert stuffing contest with West earlier.