Clothes and Pictures

Demetria's P.O.V.:

"Damian!" Dick grunts. "Stop it!"

"Push harder, Dick!" Tim yells.

"I'm trying!"

"Harder, Dickhead!" Jason yells. "We don't got all day!"

"Stop it, Grayson!" Damian grunts. "I don't want to do this!"

"Well, you have no choice!"

I stand at a distance watching all of this play out. Dick, Jason, and Tim are all pushing Damian into a fitting room. Damian currently has his hands gripping the walls of the entrance to the stall while his feet stay planted on the floor, trying to resist their force.

"Harder!" Tim yells.

"Quickly!" Jason yells.

I watch them tight-lipped, awkwardly standing a few feet from them, trying my best to make it seem like I am not a part of their group. People walk by, looking in our directions, grimacing at us. Some walk by with looks of disgust while some stay and record the incident.

"What the hell are they doing?" Father asks, walking up to me with hands on his hips, staring at the boys.

"Tch. Don't ask me," I answer. "I don't know them."

"Boys! Stop fighting! You're causing a scene!" Father scolds, going over to the group to break them up.

I sigh in embarrassment, suddenly staring at a wall to avoid all kinds of contact.

We're all currently at the mall, shopping for Damian's suit for the 'revealing' party. The papers have been signed and stamped, meaning that Damian and I are officially under Father's care. The news had gone out the moment Father had received the news, causing major demands and conspiracies to go around about us. Mind you, the news was just released on Monday—it is now Thursday. Father had an official saying for our 'party' at a paper interview. Apparently, we will be 'celebrating' on Saturday, January 9. Who will be there? I have no idea. All I know is that there will be a lot of cameras.

Many people had known of us due to the events happening these past few months, causing havoc and discrimination. And this scene right here is just making things worse.

"Look at them causing problems," I hear a female voice behind me say. "They think that they're so rich that they can just do whatever they want."

I clench my fists, hearing the numerous whispers of nothing but insults towards my family. I turn my head towards the crowd, glaring at them.

"Just put on the fucking suit, Damian!" Jason yells.

"Tch." I stalk over to the boys and grab the clothes out of Dick's hands. Pushing through them, I personally push Damian into the room and quickly close the curtain.

"What the! Dee! Get out!" Damian yells as I close the curtain.

"Shut-up," I say, rolling my eyes. I reach for the hem of his shirt and begin to lift it over his head. "Just put on the suits and see if they fit."

"What if I don't like them?" he argues, lifting a gray suit.

"Then we have to keep on trying things on until they look nice of you and once you're satisfied."

"Tch. Then I'll just take this one," he says, raising the gray suit. "There's no point in putting it on if I'm just going to disregard all of them. Wait, no let's get the black one."

"You care about the suit now?" I chuckle. "They're all practically the same thing. It's just different shades of gray."

"I'll just take the black one and call it a day," Damian says, reaching for the black suit.