Force

Trigger warning for this chapter. If you're sensitive to rape/non consent content it's okay to skip this chapter and move on!

Anna's POV

The next morning I woke up and noticed the spot next to me was empty, Erwin was nowhere to be found. I quickly shot out of bed and ran out the door, not bothering to put my hair up or grab the cloak. I ran through the halls of the large base until I made it to the courtyard. I saw Erwin standing with a bunch of military police personal. 

"Erwin!" I ran out in the open, I had to talk to him, at least one more time!

"Anna no!" Erwin turned around, his face had a look of distress on it.

"Grab her!" An MP shouted and suddenly I was surrounded.

"Let her go, she has nothing to do with this." Erwin stated calmly. I looked around to see if there was an opening to run through, but there were just too many of them.

"Why should we let her go, she clearly is a scout and our mission is to capture any Survey Corps members we see." A taller man who seemed like he was in charge said as the group of MP's closed in on me.

"I'll only go peacefully with you if you let her go." Erwin was trying to talk his way out of the situation, but it felt like that wasn't going to get us anywhere.

"Like you have a choice Commander. Now get in the carriage." I watched Erwin get shoved into the carriage as a few MP's climbed in with him. 

"Brother!" I impulsively ran towards him, but two MP's grabbed my arms and stopped me from going any further. I bitterly watched the carriage take off towards the capital.

"Don't worry sir, Batif, Jas, and I will take care of this little scout." A tall man with brown hair said as he smirked at me. 

"Okay, you three take care of her, I'll head out." The man in charge called off the rest of the guards and started to leave. My stomach hit the floor when the two men holding my arms wouldn't let go.

"Hi there sweetheart, you'll be accompanying me and my friends today. The names Axel by the way." His face gave all the details of what he planned to do, I tried to break free, but Batif and Jas had a tight grip on me.

"Should we take her to that abandoned store house that's a few minutes from here?" The one on my left asked.

"Any place is fine by me." Axel grinned and turned away to walk towards who-knows-where.

"Let me go!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. If they planned to just casually kidnap me, I wasn't going to be silent about it.

"Jas let's properly restrain her. Axel hand me your handcuffs." Batif, the one on my right instructed.

I started to scream, but suddenly felt a cloth being shoved into my mouth. I continued to be a pain in their ass by squirming around as much as possible until I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head causing my vision to blur and my mind to go blank.

I could vaguely feel my feet drag on the ground, my head was slumped forwards. My head was throbbing in pain from whatever they hit me with. I tried to regain consciousness, but my mind was so fuzzy. I wasn't sure how long I was out, but by the time I came to I was laying on the hard cement with my hands above my head.

I slowly opened my eyes, the room wasn't too bright, but it wasn't completely dark either. My vision was blurry, but I could make out three figures standing above me. I went to bring my arms down, but they were chained to something. I couldn't get my bearings straight, I groaned in pain as I moved my head around slowly.