Well, they encourage a complete cooperation

Grumpily I rolled on my back looking what on earth might have woken me up. Unfortunately there was nothing in my proximity looking suspicious of waking me up so I reached for Mikey to cuddle a bit more only to find his side of the bed empty. For good measure I slapped a little bit through the blankets but my boyfriend definitely wasn’t laying next to me. Damn.

I groaned and glanced on the clock on our bedside table and shot up. Shit, the boys will be here in a few if they were not already there. I listened closely but couldn’t make out voices so I sighed in relief, got up and began getting dressed.

While putting on my bra, I noticed something on my boob. Examining it closer I went to the large mirror on our closet and stared in disbelief at my body.

"Michael James Way!"

Hickeys.

And not only on my neck, no they were on my whole body, on my stomach, my boobs, my neck and my jaw.

I was so going to kill him. My boss was not that keen of seing me littered in hickeys and covering them all up would cost me precious sleeping time and much foundation because they definitely wouldn’t fade enough until Monday.

I stormed out of our bedroom, down the stairs in my jeans and bra and started shouting again. "Mikey what did you think? I have told you multiple times it‘s hell of a work to cover…"

"Hey, nice hickeys, Y/N!" I heard the at the moment annoyingly happy voice of Frank and I clearly could hear him suppressing his laughter. Gerard and Ray weren’t that nice and laughed hysterically while my boyfriend stood half behind his brother smiling sheepishly at me.

"Good morning, honey?" he asked more than stated and seemed actually scared of me. Good.

"Had fun?" Gerard intervened, tears of laughter in his eyes.

I crossed my arms and tried to look as intimidating as possible, considering I was only half dressed and littered in hickeys. Their gazes dropped simultaneously at my chest telling me it was now more pushed out and they all had the mindset of twelve-year-olds. I glared at all of them, making them shrink down visibly in their seats.

"Do you want to say something as well, Ray?" I asked the only person who hadn’t spoken yet. He tried desperately to calm down and succeeded almost.

"Uh um, do you want some coffee?" he stuttered out. I smiled brightly at him. "Fantastic idea, gimme a second, I'll be right back"

I wasn’t actually mad or even embarrassed, they had done and seen way more weird shit. But scaring them a bit didn’t hurt and was pretty funny I had to admit.

Walking into the kitchen, I spoke in my sweetest voice knowing it would terrify all of them, refusing to look at the men in my living room: "Mikey, could you quickly come with me?"

I heard Gerard saying "Was great having you as a brother" and the other muttering a long these lines. Now I seriously had to suppress my laughter.

Mikey closed the kitchen door behind him and played nervously with his fingers. "Uhm, look babe, you know I love you and you know I love your body…"

Now I couldn’t stop myself and giggled. I had never seen Mikey this nervous and it was hilarious. If I had known that I could be this intimidating I had used it more often.

"Baby, I'm not mad, calm down. Oh god, your faces!" I laughed hysterically, clutching my stomach.

"Oh thank god, I was already writing my will in my mind! Don’t ever scare me like that" he said relieved and laughed as well.

I walked up to him and kissed him. His arms snaked around my naked waist and pulled me closer.

"Morning, Mikey" I whispered against his lips. He smiled and brushed them over mine before pulling away and giving me a cup of coffee.

I shivered as a cold drift of air from the opened window hit my nearly naked torso. Oh, right I ran down without any kind of shirt. Luckily Mikey noticed it and handed me wordlessly his hoodie. I hurriedly pulled on. "Thanks honey"

We walked back in the living room and were greeted by three expecting faces.

"What do you want now?" I asked chuckling.

Frank jumped from his place and hugged Mikey overenthusiastic. "You survived!" he exclaimed loudly. I got into another fit of laughter along with the boys.

"Yes, he did but one more word about my body and I can’t promise anyone’s safety" I threatened playfully. They nodded simultaneously and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"What now?" I wanted to know.

"Where’s the coffee?" Gerard asked innocently.

These men and their coffee. They were like vampires except they drank coffee and not blood. Coffee-vampires? Did they exist? Probably considering there were four of them infront of me.

"I'll be right back" And back to the kitchen it was.

"Hope you guys used protection, I don’t wanna be an uncle yet" I heard Gerard's muffled voice matter-of-factly and shortly after a smacking sound followed by an angered "Ouch!! Mikey, you ass!" and then: "What? It's true! Frank, help me!"

I giggled to myself. God, I loved these idiots.