company at tour pt.2

HELLO
Holy shit, this got 150 reads?! THANK YOU
Quick question: would anyone enjoy another soulmate au and if so are there any wishes for a particular one?
Anyway, I've got a part two to the last one, enjoy it ☺️

The first thing I noticed the next morning was something around my waist and that my pillow felt strange. My sleepy brain shrugged it off and I almost fell back asleep.

"Why is my sister laying on top of Mikes?" my brother asked sounding as if he just fell out of bed.

Not wanting to deal with him just yet, I stayed quiet. Mikey seemed to be still asleep so I used this opportunity to cuddle with my crush and relish the feeling to be in his secure embrace as long as it lasted.

Luckily Gerard answered Ray: "Mikey couldn’t sleep and talked to me for a while when Y/N walked in crying. He comforted her and they must have fallen asleep after."

"Why did she cry?" my protective older brother asked almost sounding like he accused Gerard of making me cry.

"I don’t know, dude. I think she told Mikey she had a nightmare" Gee explained. I could imagine him, holding his arms up defensively at the tone of Ray.

The arm around my waist moved slightly telling me that Mikey had woken up. He probably wouldn’t give it away either so we waited and listened.

"Morning guys. Why are we standing here and watching Mikey and Y/N sleep? That’s creepy" Frank greeted, pointing out the obvious.

That was followed by a short silence and then Gee stating: "I will make some coffee."

"Coffee?" Mikey asked his voice hoarse from sleep, making me shiver. God, why did boys sound so good right after waking up?

"Oh, now you’re awake?" Gerard teased.

"Yes, but Y/N isn’t so be quiet" Mikey shushed him sounding annoyed. This comment made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. Also it made me feel a bit bad for acting.

I stirred like I was just waking up. "Morning boys" I mumbled, sitting up. Well, attempting to because Mikey’s grip was stronger than expected. But he let go of me as he noticed what he was doing making me feel slightly disappointed.

"Someone said coffee?" I asked before anyone could comment on Mikey and me. It was definitely too early to deal with remarks or teasing of the other three.

I clambered off of the sofa and Mikey, following Gerard in the kitchen and helped him preparing breakfast.

"Feeling better?" Gee asked, shooting me an empathetic glance over the coffee machine while I searched for some milk and cereals.

"Yeah, just a stupid nightmare" I shrugged off as I finally found something edible.

As soon as the coffee was ready the rest of the band rushed in in several states of being clothed. Luckily I already put the cups out and was currently pouring the coffee so they could grab their wake-up helpers.

After our late breakfast (because we slept in without noticing due to no one setting an alarm) the boys had soundcheck so I tagged along. I hadn’t anything better to do either.

"So Y/N" I turned to my brother hesitantly. This tone was never good.

"Don’t look at me that way!" Ray begged raising his hands "I only wanted to ask why you decided that Mikey was a better pillow than the one in your bunk."

My gaze flickered nervously through the dressing room we were in as I fiddled with my fingers. Did he figure my crush out?

Trying to not give anything away, I said: "I had a nightmare and he comforted me. We must have fallen asleep after."