Trick or... tickle?

For the third or fourth time this evening my doorbell rang and I already grabbed the bowl with the sweets from my coffee table next to the sofa. My parents were out for the night so it was up to me to give out the candy to the kids.

Expecting to see a tiny dragon or a little devil, I looked down while opening the door.

Instead, four much deeper voices cheered: "Trick or treat!"

They all were dressed up as vampires, with capes and fangs and fake blood in the corner of their mouths or additionally on the neck.

I laughed and handed each of them a treat. "Here you go."

"Thank you!" A kiss on the cheek from Frank who skipped inside.

"My favourite!" A hug from Gerard.

"Chocolate, the best we got this evening!" Another quick side hug before going in, too from Ray.

"Thank you, darling," Mikey said much calmer than the rest of them and gave me a proper kiss.

I giggled and put my hand on his unnaturally pale cheek, stroking it gently. It was still new to be able to kiss him and I was absolutely loving the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Get inside, lovebirds!" Frank shouted from the living room.

I rolled my eyes but let go of Mikey and instead took his hand. "Coming!"

They had already made themselves comfortable on the couch and were shifting through their surprisingly full bags of sweets. I didn't even see them at the door.

Mikey and I sat down in the opposite sofa, cuddling together because why not. "I thought you were celebrating Frank's birthday?"

The birthday boy nodded. "We are."

"Huh?"

"Frankie wanted to go trick or treating and your house was the last in line and Mikey gave us that look and now we're here," Gee summarised, getting a glare from his brother.

We were a pretty new couple, only together for a month and the teasing was apparently not boring yet for the rest of the friend group because everyone was cackling at the comment. Mikey was blushing and I had a pretty stupid grin on my face. But that was adorable, okay?

"And you got so much treats?" I changed the topic, tugging myself even closer in his side.

Frank smiled proudly, showing off his fake fangs. "Yup, I'm small enough to pass as a middle schooler and these boys stood behind and acted like older brothers. Apparently, old ladies find that cute."

I laughed and peeked in Mikey's bag. "Can I have that Snickers?"

Not waiting for an answer, I took it and opened it. Mikey protested but I just ran away with it. That resulted in a race through the house, the others cheering us on and shouting hints at both of us.

I laughed loudly as I threw the door to the toilet shut behind me. Quickly, I turned the lock and ate the chocolate bar in victory. Mikey grumbled on the other side of the door.

"Fine, you won," he surrendered.

I opened the door hesitantly, only to be thrown over his shoulder. I screamed and smacked his back but he just carried me into my room and threw me on the bed.

Then, Mikey started to tickle me and I squirmed around all of the bed, trying to get away from him, laughing all along. "Will you stop taking my chocolate?"

"N-never!" I squeezed out between giggles. That wasn't the preferred answer, so Mikey kept tickling my stomach.

"Try again!" He laughed and held me down.

I raised my arms. "Okay, okay. I'll never do it again, but please stop!"

And he did immediately, but still with a stupid smirk on his face. Oh, I didn't like that smirk. Though it was pretty hot.

"Arrgh!" Mikey buried his face in my neck and 'bit' me with his fangs. He just pressed little kisses all over my neck that were tickling incredibly.

"I'm count Dracula and I need bloooood!" He said in an awful accent with a much deeper voice.

By now, I thought that I would die of lack of oxygen and I wasn't able to form proper words from laughing too hard.

"Uhm, I think I'll come back in a few," Ray's voice came from the door, effectively making us jump apart and turn beet red.

Ray smirked down at us while I sorted out my clothes. We definitely looked like we just made out. And we didn't. Why was that making me disappointed again?

I cleared my throat. "You were looking for us?"

"Yeah, we wanted to ask if we can watch a horror movie. Frank came with the birthday boy card so I guess we have to," he explained.

Oh great, horror. But a good opportunity to cuddle without getting teased too much. "Okay. Anyone want popcorn?"

Back in the living room, Gerard and Frank had the same smug expressions on their faces like Ray when he came into my room. Oh God, what did they think we were doing?

"Stop looking like that or no popcorn and movies," I told them sternly and they plastered on a mirroring innocent look.

And that was the rest of the evening, Mikey and me getting teased relentlessly until Mikey had enough and told them to kiss already and fuck off. That quieted them down and we were able to watch the movie in peace.

I wouldn't be able to sleep the next nights but it was worth it because Mikey was holding me close like he didn't want to ever let go and would keep them away from me.

And at least this night he did. They stayed over night and Mikey and I slept in my bed after a little bit convincing and an almost order from Ray because if Mikey wouldn't do it, Ray said he would. I had never seen someone getting more protective in such a short span of time. Ray only winked at me as Mikey nearly carried me in my room.

"You know that he only wanted to convince you, right?" I whispered, my head resting in the crook of his neck.

Mikey turned his head and kissed my forehead, making butterflies do somersaults in my stomach. "I know but you're still my girl."

This guy was killing me. "You're cute."

"You're not so bad yourself," he joked and yawned afterwards.

I switched off the light and tugged myself back into his arms. "Let's go to sleep."

Mikey only hummed and pulled me closer. Protected in his arms, I fell asleep fast and slept dreamless despite the movie.

--

I'm sorry but I just had to. This idea just jumped at me under the shower and it's not that good but I'm proud of it so here, have another treat for Halloween.

Enjoy your day 💜