fangirl in reverse

Today was the day. I was going to see My Chemical Romance live on the Black Parade tour. I was pretty excited and had planned everything carefully from how I got there to what kind of photos I tried to get to post to to what I wanted to tell them. Because on top of that I got a meet and greet to my ticket!

This was really the best birthday present I ever received and my best friend almost got hugged to death by me as she showed the ticket to me.

The ride to the venue was pretty boring so I checked my Instagram and posted a picture of my ticket with me smiling brightly behind it. My last post was a picture of me with my newly coloured bright blue hair and the comments were heartwarming. This was definitely a huge advantage of having that fan account.

Actually I was quite proud of it because I recently reached the 10,000 followers. It was fun to run it and make people happy with my posts and the occasional joke or fangirl attack in between. And let's face it, I had kind of the weak point for Mikey so there might be slightly more posts about him then the rest.

But who wouldn't? I mean, look at that man and yeah, I couldn't really assume his personality only through the media and interviews but come on, he was a total sweetheart.

The train reached my destination so I grabbed my back I brought for merchandise I hopefully would buy and smoothed out the skirt I decided to wear today, then getting up and leaving.

By the time I reached the venue I was kind of nervous and really excited. I would see My Chemical Romance live today!

As fast as possible I made my way to my place. Luckily it was good and I could see the stage freely. Next to me was a girl around my age and we made some Smalltalk.

"And my parents where like 'you're still into that satanic band from four years ago?' and I was like 'yeah, why not?' and then my brother pulled out the ticket to annoy them and I cried." She told me giggling.

I laughed with her. "Your brother sounds cool. I got the tickets from my best friend actually because I annoyed her to death with my fan account and she told me I couldn't live this long by only fangirling alone in my room." The girl laughed even harder.

"Wow, my parents made us leave early because of the concert and you can run a fan account? Not fair. By the way, what's it called? Maybe I follow you already" she asked curiously.

I gave her my account and she in fact followed me.

"I knew you looked familiar!" the girl, her name was Ella, exclaimed over the constant increase of voices. She was really sweet so we exchanged numbers just as the show began. We both screamed excited like crazy.

The whole concert was awesome and we sang every single song, laughing in between and fangirling together like we knew each other for ages.

Unfortunately Ella couldn't come with me to the meet and greet so I went alone. But we chatted a bit too long, so I was late by the time I arrived. I got in the line, my palms sweaty by now, clutching my back to have something to hold on to. I was the last one in line so I had to wait long. But it was worth it.

And then I saw them. Ray was the first who looked in my direction, still six or seven people before me. He smiled brightly and I saw him nudging Frank next to him, prompting the other guitarist to scan the line. They seemed to stop on me but that was probably only a coincidence. Frank giggled and elbowed Mikey on his right side.

Now it was almost my turn, only one girl before me who seemed like she would faint any minute. I extended my hands half joking to catch her if needed. Ray noticed my gesture and chuckled a bit.

Suddenly I had the attention of the whole band and their reactions honestly confused me completely. Ray and Frank smiled at me expectantly, Bob looked confused at his band mates, Gerard almost doubled over from laughing to hard and Mikey stared wide eyed at me.