Happy Birthday Mikey!

The first thing I felt when I woke up, was an arm tightly wrapped around my waist that pulled my close to the body behind me. Mikey had the habit to use me as his personal teddy and I had absolutely no problems with it. It was cute and I felt safe so what would I want more?

Slowly I removed his tight grip on me and climbed out if bed. I checked the time and saw that it was quarter after nine. Perfect. Mikey normally never got up before ten when he had a day off what gave me plenty of time to prepare some breakfast.

Back with a full tray of pancakes, some fruits and coffee I walked to the bed. I put the tray down next to my sleeping boyfriend and pressed butterfly-kisses on his cheeks and lips to wake him.

Finally Mikey opened his eyes and looked at me sleepily. "Can I wake up like this everyday from now on?" He asked, his voice raspy from just being woken up.

I giggled and said: "If you want to."

At that Mikey grinned satisfied.

"Happy birthday baby" I told him and set the tray with breakfast in his lap.

"Oh, you didn't need to make me breakfast, babe!" He said, his cheeks lightly flushed. Internally I was jumping from joy that I still could make him blush over tiny things like this.

But on the outside I only smiled warmly at Mikey and told him: "But I wanted to. Besides it's your birthday so let me spoil you a little bit."

We ate together in bed and joked around some more, not ready to leave the warm and comfy place just now.

As I was about to get up, Mikey grabbed my arm and looked at me with a begging expression: "Don't get up, please and let's cuddle."

I rolled my eyes. "I only wanted to get the laptop so we can watch some friends on Netflix."

Mikey grinned sheepishly and let go of my arm. As fast as I could I came back and made myself comfortable again in his arms. We cuddled together under our blankets, Mikey's arm on my shoulders and my head in the crook of his neck, breathing in his familiar smell. It meant safety and home for me and always relaxed me.

Overall, it was a slow day we enjoyed together just like Mikey wished.

Around five in the evening Gerard, Frank and Ray plus wives should be here so we had to get out of bed unfortunately.

We cooked together for once, ending with us both covered in some kind of sauce neither of us could define. It was funny and we laughed until both our stomachs hurt.

"Babe, stop! We have to shower before the band'll be here!" Mikey exclaimed out of breath from laughing too hard.

I pouted at him. "Fine. But you have to help me with this mess first."

Finally, everything was ready, including ourselves looking presentable. As if on cue, the moment we sat down on the sofa to wait for them, our doorbell rang.

"Happy birthday little brother!" Gerard shouted excitedly before anyone could enter.

After the birthday wishes everyone settled down in the living room, Bandit glued to her uncle. It was adorable to watch my boyfriend interact with the toddler on his lap. He pulled faces at her, making her giggle.

Christa nudged me. "You want one, too?" She teased, grinning.

I couldn't tear my gaze away from the two and only shrugged. "Maybe..."

Jamia laughed. She must have heard the comment. "Come on, I know you want one, too."

Now I rolled my eyes. "Oh, come on you two, leave me alone. Kids are cute and I'd love to have one myself but it's Mikey's birthday."

"Yeah, and a child would be the perfect present." Lindsey suddenly chimed in the conversation. What was happening? Was this planned?

"Or making one" Frank added, getting a smack from his wife for it. He rubbed his shoulder but smirked still.

Now Mikey looked up from his niece and at me. "What are you talking about?" He wanted to know confused.

I blushed and didn't say anything. But I didn't have to because now Frank told him: "Your girlfriend wants a baby."

"Frank!" I shouted sternly, effectively getting everyone's attention. My face must have resembled a tomato.

Mikey shrugged. "Okay. Anyone hungry?"

Too stunned to say anything else, everyone agreed to go and eat. But now my mind was racing. Did he wanted to avoid the topic on purpose? Of course we wouldn't discuss kids Infront of all our friends but couldn't he show just a bit more emotion?

The rest of the evening flew by, luckily I could distract myself from my thoughts until we layed in bed again. Once more I was close to my Mikey, snuggled under the blankets and listening to his steady heartbeat.

"So you want children?" He started the conversation calmly.

Subconsciously, I gripped his shirt tighter. "I mean, we never really talked about this and the band is important for you and your life is currently busy and we have our wedding coming up, also today is your birthday and it is obviously all about you, babe and..."

"Sugar, calm down! Do you want kids or not?" Mikey interrupted me gently, his thumb stroking my arm.

I nodded into his shirt and hid my face. "Yeah" I mumbled.

"Then we'll have a kid." He decided, still as calm as when we got into bed.

I looked at him. "You don't say this because of me, are you?" I wanted to make sure. Of course I knew deep down that this was an idiotic question but I was pretty overwhelmed right now. We never really talked about this before and I honestly imagined it to be an a lot more difficult conversation.

Mikey chuckled. "Why would I? Y/N, I love you and I love kids. Come on, if I could convince Gee, Bandit would be living here by now. I wasn't sure what your point was to this so I never mentioned anything but if you really want kids, I am the last person on this planet to stop you."

Slowly the information set in and a huge grin spread on my face. "So in conclusion, we both want kids and never talked to each other because we didn't want the other to pressure into something?" I summarised, my chin resting on his chest to look up at his face.

He nodded. "Basically"

I laughed. "We're idiots!"

"I guess. But can we talk this more through tomorrow and do other things now, babe?" He begged, giving me a suggesting look and rolling on top of me.

I pushed him off of me lightly. "Not now! I'm tired!" I complained, giggling.

I saw him rolling his eyes playfully at me. "But what about kids?" Mikey tried again.

"Tomorrow, honey and now good night!" I shushed him and switched off the light.

"Thank you for this baby. This was the best birthday I could wish for." were the last whispered words I heard before I drifted to sleep, feeling the strong arms around my waist.

Honestly, I don't know, why it turned in this direction, I only planned on writing some cute stuff. I blame this fully on the fact that I'm on my period, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Have a good day and rest of the week and I'll upload on Saturday as usual so until then 💜