company at tour

Hello, early update today because it's 4:30 am and I still haven't slept so I might as well do it now. And sorry for the fake update yesterday, I pressed the wrong key while editing and messed up.
Thanks by the way at the person who voted for this book, glad to know you like it!
Anyways, have fun with this one, it's actually one of my favourites💜

To Ray: And you’re sure it’s okay with them?

From Ray: For the last time Y/N, yes it is okay! It’s not like you never met them besides I have to put up with the Way-brothers plus Frankie-boy on a daily basis so why not have my little sister as company with me?

To Ray: But I don’t wanna be in the way :(

From Ray: The boys like you and you’re not in our way, just get your things already and get your ass out of your apartment and let us pick you up

To Ray: Fine

Why was I this nervous? I mean I had met them already as Ray said and I liked them, really. Hell, Ray made me tag along to their practices from day one and I never had a problem with it.

Oh, and there was this small problem of my really really tiny crush on Mikey. I didn’t want Ray to find it out because honestly how more cliché could it get? But there was no way I could be able to hide it good enough from my brother when I had to live with them in close proximity.

Why again had I said yes? Oh, yeah because I missed them all. And I liked their music so visiting them and tagging along to their concerts, hell yeah, sign me up.

Determined to hide my feelings for the bassist the best I could, I got up from my place on the couch. I gathered my suitcase and purse from its place next to the door and stepped outside.

We agreed on meeting up not directly in front of my apartment so I walked the short way to the parking lot where the tour bus of My Chemical Romance waited for me. As I could see four more or less tall figures standing in front of it I picked up my pace, almost running into the arms of my brother.

Lord, I had missed him. "Hey, little sister" Ray greeted me, playfully ruffling my hair. I swatted his hand away grinning up at him.

"Don’t we get a hug too?" Frank complained, his smile evident in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and let go of Ray, opening my arms for the others. I hugged the three; first Frank then Gee who both destroyed my hair, giggling, like Ray and lastly Mikey. It probably was only my imagination but it seemed like he didn’t want to let go of me.

"Missed you" he murmured in my hair. I felt my heart explode at his words and hid my burning cheeks in his jacket. Damnit, two minutes and I already was a mess because of him.

"Me too" I answered even more quiet, hoping none of the others heard me. The teasing wouldn’t be bearable.

"Hey, you two! We’ve got places to be so hurry up, lovebirds!" And there it was. Restraining myself from slapping Frank and refusing to blush even more I let go of Mikey.

He picked up my suitcase and we went on the bus. After we all settled down and I had gotten a bunk assigned we moved to the sitting area and talked. They told me about their touring life and concerts while I described my job and a few nicer coworkers. The longer we talked the more I felt myself relax and enjoy the situation. I truly had missed this. Although they became more famous from day to day they mostly remained the same dorky guys I met years ago.

"So are there any boys in your life?" Gerard asked grinning cheeky while flinging an arm around my shoulders.

I thought I saw Mikey tensing up at his actions but my mind was probably only playing tricks on me. His face was expressionless.