unexpected occurrence in my bedroom

Plugging my headphones in and turning up the music, I walked to my bed and flopped down on it and fell directly on my stomach. I pulled out my sketchbook and began to draw anything that came to my mind to distract me from school and other stress. Just let my hands work and make my mind rest for a few minutes. The exams were coming up and every teacher wanted to squeeze as much information as possible in our brains, effectively overloading them in the process.

It was Saturday and I already did most of my homework yesterday and only had one more English paper to write, I was currently procrastinating on. I nodded my head to the beat of the song and doodled some symbols. They looked pretty cool, so I gave them more noticeable forms and started to arrange them in a pentagram, because this was the first form I could think of. The symbols had just popped in my mind and I added more and more to the first ones until I was satisfied.

I looked up from the paper to find my colouring pencils to put some accents to my art, already deciding that I wanted to hang them on my wall. Maybe they would annoy my parents a little bit enough to ignore the mess my room was once again.

Raising my head and realising at what I was looking, I gasped shocked. Directly in front of my bed stood a pretty skinny boy around my age with brown hair. But that wasn't what captured my attention. It were his piercing red eyes, making me wonder what he actually were.

He tapped his foot annoyed and looked down at me as if he was waiting for something.

I ripped off my headphones and sat up, moving to the corner of my bed, like any normal person would when a stranger suddenly appeared in your bedroom.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" I asked, quite frightened but tried to sound brave. Hint: it didn't work.

The boy rolled his eyes. "You called me, so here I am. What do you want from me?" He answered, still with an annoyed expression.

I shook my head violently. "I did not call you. I don't even know you."

"Yes you did, but whatever. So I'm Mikey and now tell me what I should do for you. Make the girl that bullies you disappear? Get you the guy, you're fawning over?" The boy, Mikey, counted down.

I looked at him like a deer in headlights.

"What?" I spluttered. He seriously confused me enough to forget that a stranger was in my bedroom.

He sighed heavily, like I asked something stupid. "Come on, there must have been a reason to summon a demon so stop being so frightened and tell me what you want."

I laughed helplessly. "Okay, you're insane. Get out of my room!"

"Are you serious?" Mikey asked exasperated.

And then there was a ring of fire around him on my floor. The flames were reflecting in his eyes, making them glow even more. I screamed and threw my blanket at it, trying to suffocate the fire.

With a snap of his finger the fire disappeared and my floor wasn't even scratched. "Wh-what was that?"

"You believe me now that I'm a demon?" Mikey asked satisfied.

I could only nod, fearing for my life. If he was a demon, he could do anything to me that he pleased to and demons weren't exactly described as the nicest people.

"B-but I didn't summon you!" I stuttered out apologetically and curled up in my corner.

Again, he sighed. "Alright. You did, but let's leave it and come out of that corner. I'm not gonna hurt you if that's your fear. I couldn't even if I wanted to, you spoke some pretty good restricting bans."