The Oc

Name: Aina Scott, later changed to Aina Johnson

Age: 14

Build: Short but Stocky

Species: Texas Softshell Turtle (That's where I reside.)

Eye: Dark Brown

Weapon: Kusarigama

Weapons Abilities: Sends out shock waves and can use the shocks to push back incoming objects.

Height: 5'3

Personality: Intj, Infp and Jsfp. Aina has a sarcastic, bitter, unsociable personality, although she is quite affectionate and understanding when it comes to the very few people she considers her friends and she can be some but of a romantic. Though she can be a bit of a pushover, rude, competitive, she makes up for it with her pacifist, idealistic and observant ways. She can be a bit irritable when things don't go the way they plan or something gets in the way of her daily routine, and Aina will push some of that anger into some people. However, nothing will change her from being a good friend and person.

Description:

-The quiet one

-Depressed.

-Tired girl.

-Less threatening at first, but will harm and/or you if provoked enough.

-Apathatic in front of people, daydreamer and sometimes a hopeless romantic the rest of the time.

- Became very serious during missions and training.

- Sometimes edgy.

- Had some Trauma from being kidnapped, ADHD, ASPERGERS SYNDROME.

- Loves to cackle maniacally, also snorts and giggles.

- Has a tendency to say things from the past like "totally tubular man!" "As if!" "Dude" "Don't blow your wig" "No duh."

- Big silly softie around her loved ones.

- Often rambles on to solve problems, and she's a lot smarter than she leads on.

- Flirty, giggly, playful, enjoys messing with others.

- Has dark humor.

- secretly a wonderful singer, often hums and sings to herself.

- Likes to draw.

- Has received many scars due to training and after being punished by Draxum.

- Prone to sarcasm and snarkiness.

- Got jokes for days. (And you're gonna hear them all)

- Country accent gets more thick when more relaxed and comfortable.

- Replaced her glasses with eye contacts, which she hates.

- Social awkwardness will reflect in voice.

Voice Actor: Halle Bailey

Inspiration: Skyler Foster from Grown - ish