1

"I am done with the operation, it went successful," I say, flipping away the worn mask in the trash can. I heard encouragement from the examination center.

I turned on the tap to drench my hands and mouth. I glance at myself in the mirror. I have big eye bags today.

I rinsed my face using my palms.

"You did an excellent job, today, Surgeon Nam," I hear my co-assistant Surgeon Lee says.

I glanced at him.

I just fake smiled at him. I am too drained to be delighted.

It's not like it's my first time doing these operations.

"Are you going to stay at the staff condo today?" He says and joins washing his hands.

"No, I have some work at home," I said and dried my drenched hands using a tissue.

I trekked out of the operation theater. He pursues me.

"It's late at night. You should stay at the residence,"

"No, it is okay, I have a home too. It would be such a waste if I stayed at the hospital staff residence for the whole time,"

"But, it's really late," he says with a worried voice.

"I am really okay with it, Mr. Lee. Thanks for your concerns." I stopped and smiled at him." "I should part my way here. I need to eat something too before going home. I have no efficiency to cook." I added and started walking towards the room's corridor.

"How about we eat dinner together? The food will be on me. I will give you a ride your home, too." I heard his voice from behind.

I stopped and turned behind to face him.

"Are you asking me on a dinner date?" I ask him.

"Ah- Ah-mm, kinda if you see it this way," he etched the back of his nape.

"Can I use this opportunity some other time? I am really exhausted after this 7 hour long surgery." I asked

"Um, okay. See you later then, take care," he beamed and left.

I move to my room and diminish my wardrobe with a skirt up to my knee and a normal top. I put on a court that touches my knees with a muffler around my neck.

I got out of the hospital and called for Uber. The white car made it's way to me. I analyzed the number plate and let myself in.

It starts it's way to my house.

It is situated at the edge of the city. It is certainly remote from the local area. My father had some mental disorders. So he always preferred staying outside the town. When I was in middle school, we moved there. This place is situated in the town too, but it is a less crowded area compared to other places.

Soon the car started making some weird noises and stopped. There is some smoke coming out from the front of the car where the engine is located.

"What happened, Mr.?" I asked the driver.

"Miss, I think the engine was vandalized. The car was unable to go forward. If you do not mind, can you acquit yourself? You can pay half if you want." He asserts graciously.

"Haha, thanks," I say and pay him the full extent.

"If you want, I can take you to your home. This alley is certainly dangerous." He says politely.

He can be dangerous too.

"No, thanks for your concern," I said and got out of the car. The alley is really dark. I used my phone's flashlight and started walking. My heels are hitting the narrow road echoing the sound. Owls are also heard as well as the forest's sounds.

Suddenly, I started hearing footsteps behind me. I looked behind, flashing my phone's flashlight.

I saw a man wearing all black. His movement stopped as I flashed the light.

It's bizarre for someone to come here at this time, because other than my house, there are not many in this field.

Swinging myself around, I began ambling again. The footsteps started repeatedly.

This continues consistently. Then I halted and swung back, flashing the flash,

He halted anew.

It is really suspicious.

Now I have commenced running,

I hear him running too, following me from behind.

But I couldn't run anymore as I slipped in the mud and fell on the narrow road on my butt.

My phone fell on its display as well. Luckily, the light did not cover it.

But in the light, I saw a man. He starts making his way towards me and, stepping backward by crawling on my butt.

My heart is bolting.

He snatched my scarf from my neck, divulging my exposed skin.

I tried to slap his hands away, but he pinned me on the street, covered both of my sides with his arms, and started kissing my neck, preventing me from escaping.

"Let go of me you fucker," I screamed, trying to depress him away from me. But I am weaker compared to him.

Using one of his hands, he removed my jacket from my body. The resist I gave him was no use.

He ripped my top and stars squeezing my clothed breast covered by my bra.

"Someone please help me, please let me go. Please, I beseech you," I fretted.

He abolished my pants from my lower area by brushing them off. He unzipped his pants and wrapped my legs around him. The kicking was no use at all.

"God, please save me," I fretted.

When he was about to insert himself, someone punched him.

I look at the person, it's a tall guy.

He started punching the guy.

Then what I saw,

I cannot believe my eyes.

The tall guy shoved his (the rapist) dick using a knife which came out from where god knows.

"Aaaaaa" the sound echoed everywhere in the forest.

The drops of blood were sprinkled on the tall guy's body.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO LAY YOUR FINGER ON MY WOMAN," the tall guy saysThe rapist runaways miserably.

And I was examining everything, laying on the soil, shaking in fear.

A tall guy comes near me. He helped me wear my clothes

"Are you okay?" He says softly. I slowly nodded.

"No need to worry anymore, I am back," he says.

Is he back? What does it mean?

"He did not do anything to you? Did he?" He asks.

The concern is fully understandable in his voice.

I slowly nodded.

He gave me a warm hug. I wrapped my arms around him.

He feels so comfortable. His hug is so confident. His scent is really familiar.

He sniffs in my ear.

"You smell blood, fresh new blood," he says, undoing the hug, licking his lips.

"Fresh new blood?" I ask him. He licked his lips.

His eyes sparkled red.

What?

"Hmm, tasty blood," he says.

[EDIT: PLEASE  DON'T  BE A GHOST READER. KINDLY VOTE AND COMMENT.]