27

I saw, Taehyung and my dad. both are laughing and talking.

"Father, are you feeling better?" I say and run to him. he looks at me and smiles. He looks so young. The wrinkles on his face are no longer present. his eyes gained the same sparkles he had 20 years ago.

He nods.

"Y/n, are you okay? you lost weight!" he says.

"Does you head hurt? please tell me where is hurting father? are you okay?" I cried while checking on him.

"yaaa! I am saying something. Are you skipping meals? you lost a tons of weight,"

"I am not important now but you, you know how worried I was?" I cried. I hug him.

"come on. I am not a kid and you are not my mother. stop worrying! " he says while patting my back.

"if you don't want me to worry then don't make me worry! take a better care of yourself! " I say and increase the tightness of the hug.

"Aish this girl!" He says while still hugging me.

"We will leave Seoul, Father. It's not a good place for you. I will take you to LA. I shall take a better care of you, father. I will be the best daughter,"

"You are already one!"

"Don't joke," I say and kissed his cheek.

I let go from the hug and turn behind. I find taehyung looking at us. He is standing beside the chairs while Dr. Min Yoongi is standing in front of the door.

"What brings you here, Taehyung?" I ask.

He looks away from us and hides both of his hands on his back. He presses his lips in to a thin line.

"Is that you who rented this VIP cabin?" I ask.

"I umm, can we talk?" He says.

"We are talking," I say.

"Y/n, listen to him. He must have something important to tell you," My dad says.

"hmm," I nod. "Yoongi Sunbaenim, Can you look after my father for 10 minutes?" I say and he nods.

"Don't worry! This hospital is totally safe now," Taehyung says. I nod and walk first. He follows me.

I stop as I reach the balcony.

"Y/n, I want to say," "I am sorry," I cut him off.

"umm? For what?" He asks surprised.

"For misunderstanding you, for not trusting you, for not listen to you, for acting stubborn, for slapping you," I say and look at his eyes.

"How you-" "Lee jong suk told me everything," I say.

He widens his eyes. "Who?" He asks again.

"Lee. Jong. Suk." I say again.

"Why would he?" 

"Who knows!" I say.

"I think he is provoking you, y/n. You will trust him blindly and he will have his chance," Taehyung says. "But at first, I have to learn what Jong suk exactly told you," He adds.

He stays silent for a moment. "Yes! Everything he said was true," Taehyung says.

he read everything in a moment? wow!

"But I wonder why he revealed everything?" Taehyung says.

"Taehyung, You didn't accepted my apologies yet," I say.

"You tell, should I accept it?" Taehyung asks. 

I didn't say anything.

"You judge, If I misunderstand you, then don't listen to your explanations, slap you and especially don't trust you, would you accept my apology?"

I look at the floor. Why did I even apologized when I, myself knew he would never accept it?

"I am letting it slide this time since you were possessed that time," he says.

I widen my eyes.

"you forgave me?" I say. 

He takes my left hand and presses it against his cheek.  "Do I have another choice? You are my queen. I can't leave you, can I?" he says and kisses my ring finger where the purple ring is!

"And I didn't give it to you to take it off. It means a lot of things," he says. He takes me in his embrace. 

"I am sorry. Because of me, you suffered a lot. You were even possessed in my country. especially in my palace. I failed to  protect you from them. Because of me, you never had a normal love story with a normal guy. you have to face all of these,"

"You don't have to think these, Taehyung. As long as my father is okay, then I am," 

"it's Tae Tae for you," He says.

I smiled. "okay, my tae tae, I have a question. How you save my father? Min Yoongi said-"

"I made him a vampire," He cuts me off.

"What?" I ask surprised. 

"Yes, it was the only way for me to save him. My step father possessed him and memorized him that he should die. He (step d) even wrote a letter with your father's handwriting that I am the one who possessed your father. Your father was in his last stage of schizophrenia. I can't just let him die. He will be immortal now till he wants to age. His physical age is only 30 now,"

"How you made him vampire?"

"There's only three way to turn a human in to a vampire. one biting him with my fangs, two is pinching him with my nails. and other is making a human woman pregnant, "

"you didn't bite him, right?" I ask.

"Of course not, I pinched him," I say.

"I wonder when will you make me a vampire. I would like to have all these powers," I say.

"Or you would like to be pregnant?" he furrows his eye brows. I chuckled.

He kissed my forehead.

2 months later

"you, Nam Y/n, would you like to have hades 26th Heir, Kim Taehyung as your husband and pass the rest of your life without letting his hand go?"

""Yes," I say.

"You may kiss the bride,"

He kisses me in front of the vampire crowd. Everyone cheered for us.

and guess what? I didn't have to bear a bite to be a vampire. I am two months pregnant now!

-
The end

I hope you enjoyed.  please give a chance to my other imagines. I think you might like them.
Borahae 💜