18

"Make sure to take a good care of my princess,"
"I will," he says and eye contacts with me. His eyes sparkles ✨
"So, when will you leave?" My fathers asks him.
"After dinner? Only if you are okay to let your daughter to go with me. It's definitely okay if you don't-"
Taehyung stops as he keep staring at my dad. I look at my dad. He is also staring at him. I look back at Tae. He has a hurt expressions. But he tightly smiles. Why?
I look at my dad. He is back to eating.
The atmosphere suddenly changed 360°.
What happened? Did he say something to tae? Why?

,,can't you stop thinking and eat silently?,,
I look at Tae who is sitting in the front. He is silently eating.

Skip times

"So, this is the door?" I ask him.
"Hmm, the door between the ground and the hades,"
"How will you open it? It's a heavy rock,"
"I have my way," he says and presses his hand on the hard rock. It slides like a Thai glass, exposing the dark cave,
The night was not dark as the full moon is with in tomorrow or the day after tomorrow but the cave is really dark making the night shine ten times.

"How will we go? I can't see here. Didn't it have a stairways? Am I allowed to use phone's flashlight?"

"Why did you bring it? It's useless in the hades. There's no network for it,"
"Why not? I wanna take pretty pictures there,"
"You are really something,"
"Why? It's my first visit there,"
"Sure, it's your first visit in your in law's house. You must take some pretty pictures and make a good impression,"
"Duh, as If I am going to marry you," I say and turn on the phone's flashlight. I start passing the stairs. But a strong blue light stopped me which is stronger than the flashlight my phone is providing.
I look behind and saw, it's coming from his hand.
"From where it is coming?" I ask with  shaky voice.
"Like how many times do I need to tell you? I am a vampire and I got some supernatural powers," he says.
I fear a little. I tried to walk a littpe fast but tripped on my heels.
I fall on the stairs.
"Aah," I winced in pain!
"What happened? Are you okay?" He rushes to my direction as I fall far away from him.
"Don't come," I say but
Does he care?
He holds my feet.
"Hey did you wear these? I think you are enough tall," he asks.
"I want to go home,"
"Why? We didn't even reach the Kingdom of Hades,"
"Whatever, I don't want to be near Vampires. Please, let me go home,"
But who listens?
He takes me bridal style,
"Yaaa! What do you think you are doing? Let me down,"
But he starts passing the stairs instead.
But he didn't turns on the light like he did a moment ago.
He is walking in the dark, taking me in his arms.
"Why are you not turning on the light?"
No reply!
Just his shoes steps against the stone stairs.
Suddenly, I saw a silver light.
As we go nearer, I see it clearly.

Welcome to the
"Kingdom of Hades"

"

Wow!" I say but he doesn't reply. He pressed his palm against a huge stone, resulting it to slide on the right side.
As I look inside, I saw a new world which is completely opposite of what I saw in my life.
The sky is dark there but a blue ray is reflecting from there making the the whole area bright. There are no green trees, there are castles everywhere.
The human were busily walking here and there a moment but everyone bowed him.
So they are not human?
"Take our cordial love, your Highness," on of them says and bows everyone in a harmony.
"Is this pretty lady your mate, your Highness?" One of them asks.
I was still in his arms as he was still carrying me bridal style.
"Greet your future queen," Taehyung says. I look at him widening my eyes.
Everyone bows again.
He innocently smiles at me.
"You can do whatever you were doing. We shall head to my palace," he says and starts walking front.
I look at the right side and the left. There are no trees. No grasses on the ground but a neon light is coming from the ground.
I look at the front and saw we are heading towards a huge palace.
So in every kingdom, Palace is a must for the royal residence?
Who made these rules?
"Human took this culture from vampires," he says while keeping a straight face to the front

"But-" I stop as he reaches the main gate. Some guards greet him and open the door.
Wow! It is more pretty than the outside!
He passes the stairs and takes me in to a huge room.
He helps me sit down.

"Your world is really different!"
"Not too different. We do have a lot mutualities," he says and help me sit on the bed.
My feet is still aching.
"
Taehyung, I don't think it was a good idea to leave dad alone. Can we go back soon, after meeting your parents?" I ask him.

"Y/n, we came this far to not to go back," he looks at me.
"But-"
"He will be fine. It's just a night. Tomorrow, Minoo ahjumma will come. She will take care of him. And I have my vampires all around your house. They will ensure his protection,"
He says and sit on his knees. Removes the shoe from my right feet as I got hurt on it.
He gently holds my feet. I saw a little blood is dropping from my ankle.
Is that why the pain was that strong! How sweet of him that he carried me all the way!
I was thinking but I stop as I felt a soft lick on my ankle.
I look at front and saw,
He licked of the blood from my feet.
"What the heck are you-" "Your blood has a strong smell which is attracting everyone here," he says as he removes his lips from my heel.
"You are the only RH negative here," he says and presses both of his palms against my wounded skin. A ray of glitter purple light is coming out from his palm.
"And I am the only one who you should seduce with your blood, not others," he says while looking at my eyes with a pair of dark orange eyes.