17

"It still hurts,"
"It's okay. It's okay to get hurt. It's okay to cry," he says and takes me in his chest, wrapping his arms around my tiny figure.
It feels euphoric. His scent has something which is calming my nerve. The green light is disappearing from my neck. Suddenly it felt so safe. His aroma, his hot breath which is hitting my ear, the soft pat on my back. And especially the harmony of his heartbeat. It's calming me.
Wait,
Now I realized why Lee jong suk's hug made me feel weird.
I didn't feel his heartbeat against mine.

"How dare you to think about other man when you are in my embrace?"

"Hmm?" I hum.
"Why are you thinking about him, y/n? Are you comparing me with him?" He says.
"That's not comparing," I say.
"This is what comparing is. Anyway, no matter in which scale you compare me with him, I'd be better than him,"
"You think so?" I say.
"Of course I do think so. I am a rare creature. My mother is one of the prettiest human and my dad is a mighty Vampire. You can't Joke at their creation,"
"Are you a real vampire?"
"Why? Are you doubting me? After reading all your minds?"
I stay silent.
"You doubt me, don't you?"
I didn't replay.
"Will you believe me if I take you to the kingdom of hades?"
I look at him.
"Can you? I can't really believe. It's kind of umm you know, I can't really believe,"
"I am going to the Hades tonight. Will you go with me?"
"How? Isn't it in the northern regions forest?"
"I am a vampire for a damn reason,"
"O.o, so, you are going to use supernatural powers?''
"Of course. Now say, will you go there?"
"But aren't other vampires?''
" of course, "
"Will they harm me?"
"No, you are my woman. How dare them to hurt you?"
"Ohh," I softly say.
"So do you wanna go?"
I softly nod.
"Anyway, you will catch a cold, sweetheart. Let's go to room," he says and stands up. He turns of the shower. He is wet too. Because of water, his black t shirt is sticking with his well built muscular body perfectly, giving me a heavenly chance to admire those chocolates.
If I could touch them!
"I can hear you," he says.
My cheeks heated.
"Isn't there anyway for you to stop reading mind? I can't even think anything personally without you hearing it. The word "personal" exists for a reason," I say and stand up from the bathroom floor. He immediately looks away.
"Take this towel to dry yourself. You will catch a cold," he says not looking at me.
"Why are you looking there- oh god!" I stop as I noticed my white shirt became see through because of water!
I quickly hide myself by hugging myself. Lucky that I have bras under,
"I am going out. Make sure to not to catch a cold," he says still not looking at me and leaves.
Gentleman!
Duh, you can't possibly call him gentleman when he is the one who appears out of the blue inside a locked washroom.
I dried myself and wear my clothes.
I come back to my room, finding him sitting on my bed, dancing his feet while looking at the ceiling.
His cheeks look same as tomatoes. Both of them are red.
"When will you stop coming inside a locked washroom?" I say while crossing my arms. "You know that you are a 100 no 1000% pervert!" I say.
"Sorry, I can't control it," he says bowing.
"What do you-" "whenever that birthmark of your glows, I automatically teleport there. I have no control on it," he says.
"What do you mean?"
"Remember when we first met? That night, your birthmark glowed. That's why I appeared,"
"But I don't remember it glowing-"
"You were too scared to notice it," he says.
"And it was dark that time. It changes colour depending on the situation. Yesterday it was golden because you were scared for a nightmare. But that day, you were in completely danger. So the colour was too deep that you failed to notice,"
"How about today's green colour?"
"You were sad and you needed me to comfort you," he says.
"But umm Did I get that because umm I was your umm bride?"
"No, it's not an actual birthmark. I sealed it on you," he says pressing his lips on a thin line.
"Sealed it on me? When? I saw it from very young. Even in my childhood photo too. When did you seal it?"
"The day you were born," he says.
"What? How? How can you seal it on me?You were a baby too- are you perhaps-"
"Yes, I am immortal,"
"Then you are a real vampire like on the movies?"
"I am not sure. I don't watch movies. But those who makes vampire movies are the one who is an actual vampire. They just write about themselves,"
"Then... Do you drink blood?"
"Of course. Then how am I alive? Even you saw me buying bloods.
"Ohh, so you don't harm?"
"We are moving away from the topic,"
"Oh yeah! Then how you find me when I born?" I ask him.
"It's a long story. It will disappoint you," he says.
"Long story?"
"Yeah! Let's talk about it some other time,"
"Why not now?"
"Why? Do you miss my flashback kiss already?"
"No way! Get out from my room,"
He stands up and opens my room's locked door. He leaves the room,
I locked it again. I go near the mirror. I unbuttoned the first 3 buttons from my shirt, exposing my birthmark.

I softly touch it. I avert my gaze at the calendar which is hanging on the wall.
19 February.
My 29th birthday is coming soon.
It will hurt again.
I guess I have to visit a skin specialist.
I take some lotions from my dressing table and apply it on all over my body. I apply some skin care products and comb my hair.
I go out from my room. I find nobody in the second floor.
I pass the stairs and reach down stairs. I saw Taehyung is serving placing foods on the dining table while talking with my dad.
I glance at the food.
They looks hot! When did he cook? He was with me for the whole time.
I can't understand vampires!
Duh, I only met one!
"Come here. He cooked for us again," my father says. I walk there and sit beside my father. I take some foods and start chewing.
Really tasty!
"You are such a good cook. You should be a chief!"
My dad compliments him.
"Ha ha, it's not that good. I have a cousin. Whose cook is the best," he says while sitting on the table. He takes some foods on his plate. He starts eating.
"Really?" My father asks.
"Yes, he is the one who taught me,"
Why does vampires need to cook? Does they cook blood? Blood soup? Sweet and sour blood or blood cake?
Taehyung chokes on his soup! He starts coughing.
"Take some water," I say and hand him a glass of water. He drinks it.
He gives me an weird look.
"Stop thinking weird things, will you? You will choke me to death,, I hear his voice but he didn't move his mouth.
I look beside me and saw my dad is eating peacefully.
Did he use telepathy?
" yes, dumbo,,,
I look at him widening my eyes.
How dare he calls me dumbo? I am smarter than him!
"Because you are an actual dumbo,,
" you-" I say it loud. My dad looks at me.
"What?" He asks.
"Nothing," I say.
"So uncle I think I will leave tonight. I have to go home," he says to my dad.
Am I not exist?
He looks at me again before looking at my dad.
"Tonight? When? When will you come back again?"
"I am not sure. I have some works. I have to take my family business's responsibility since I am capable now," he says to my father.
"Sure you can go. Why are you asking me anyway?"
"No, it's just, can I take y/n with me?" He asks.
"You can," my Father says.
Wow that was easy!
"But make sure to take a good care of my princess"
"I will," Taehyung says.