23

my heart break in to million pieces. so he just used me to get the empire? not because he loved me?

a tear run down from my eyes making others way to run. I step backwards. I run to the room and shut the door. I lean my back on the wooden surface of the door. Tears are doing a marathon in my eyes. I squeeze them. Its coming more.

was I that easy?

Was it that easy to fool me? Does everything mean nothing to him? 

yes, it was easy to fool me. Nobody would believe these past life things except me. yes, I got fooled.

he just want the empires.

I look at my left hand. the purple ring shined.

Its fake. everything is fake. everything. he just made me fool to get everything. he never loved me.

I slowly walk to the bed. I sit on the soft mattress. the propose from the last night, the kisses, everything meant nothing!

I get dumped first time in my life. It's always me who dumps other.

The door opened. the aroma of the toasts filled the room. I look there and saw, Tae with a tray full of foods.

"Did my bride wait long- why are you crying? What happened?" His emotion changed.

I look at him. He has an worried expression. he can act better than Lee Min ho!

He places the food tray on the bed side table and walk to me. he hugged me.

"What happened, y/n-ah?" he say and tried to hug me but I stop him.

"Don't touch me," I say strictly while looking at the floor. 

"What happened-" "It was fun. wasn't it?" I ask and look up to meet his eyes.

"Yes, last night was really-" I slapped him.

"Act these on the tv, you will get a huge fandom," I say. "And you can easily choose a human woman as your mate from there," I added.

"Y/n, you slapped me? What happened? Did I do something wrong?" 

"did everything mean nothing to you?" I ask, with teary eyes.

"I meant everything from last night. my baby, don't be insecure. I really love you," "You don't," I cut him off,

"What do you mean?" he asks cluelessly.

"I accidentally hear your conversation earlier," I say while looking at the floor. "You must need a human mate to be the king, don't you?" I look up and my eyes meet his. I give him a sharp glare.

"Yes, It's true that I need a human mate to be the king but which conversation you are talking about? I didn't meet my dad this morning," he says clueless.

what an act!

Why did I love him? 😭 

"So, it's true then," I say.

"But y/n-" "I want to go home," I cut him off.

"Why? y/n, please explain me what's bothering you. Maybe there's a misunderstanding," 

"There's no longer any misunderstanding, Kim Taehyung. There was but not anymore. I shall leave Hades now. I want to go home now," I say.

"But y/n-" "You don't need to see me off. I can go back by myself. don't ever contact me again. We are over," I say and stand up. I take my phone and leave the room.

"Y/n, listen to me, I am sure there's a misunderstanding. Please explain what happened. I am sure we can solve it if you explain it to me," he says and follows me. but I walk faster. 

Suddenly he stop following. I start walking but bump in to a hard chest. I look up and saw It's Taehyung. he is abusing his power. 

"Y/n, listen," "We are over, Kim Taehyung," I say and pass him. I left the entrance gate of the palace. I start walking to the main road straight. this road leads you to the Entrance of the hades. Once I reach the gate, it opened itself like an elevator door.

Goodbye, Kim Taehyung,,, I thought & I left the Kingdom of Hades.

- as Y/n, left Taehyung on the corridor, Taehyung was about to follow y/n but he get called by his father. So, Tae rushed to his father's room.

"Taehyung, something bad happened. There's a trespasser in our palace. our guards smelled him. Can you smell anything ordinary? Like a fox or gumiyo demon?" 

"yes, I can feel these smell. It's not too strong smell," Taehyung says. 

"I think someone trespassed here to fool your bride, Taehyung. We need to catch the culprit," Taehyung's dad says.

"Wait, you mean?" "I mean some one trespassed here. our royal vampire guard informed me that just now. They told me that the smell is found here from the day you brought your bride. at first they thought the source of this strange smell is y/n. But today morning they reported me with evidence that there is someone who trespassed by changing their appearance it to the royal guard. They suspected it's 3-4 people as 4 unknown people caught on the royal cctv footage but the smell scanner detected that only three non vampires are on the palace. two are your mom and fiancé. So, we must catch the assassin,"

"Can it be my step dad? or Lee?" Taehyung asks.

"The possibility of it to be lee is less than zero percent. Our smell scanner knows Jong Suk's smell. He will get caught immediately if he enters here. Besides that, he is a half human. Not a 100% Gumiyo Fox Demon,"  

"Then it's step dad?" Tae asks.

"I am suspecting him although he might not dare to step on the earth. But if he does, He must pay for it,"